Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 221
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3302 of 53104/2/13 at 3:23pmThat's the sweater version, not the cardigan. Based on the popularity here I'd guess most people have the cardigan starks.
Shingles what happened? You left it somewhere or your place was broken in to? File a police report. You might get lucky. It happened with some dude in the TOJ thread.post #3303 of 53104/2/13 at 3:52pmpost #3304 of 53104/2/13 at 4:44pmpost #3305 of 53104/2/13 at 5:54pmpost #3306 of 53104/3/13 at 1:57amQuote:
Thanks. Sucks alot :/.Quote:Originally Posted by dotcomzzz
this oneQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
That's the sweater version, not the cardigan. Based on the popularity here I'd guess most people have the cardigan starks.
Shingles what happened? You left it somewhere or your place was broken in to? File a police report. You might get lucky. It happened with some dude in the TOJ thread.
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention - yes - I was looking for the cardigan!
Was back home for easter vacation, out at a club. Had all my clothes handed in a staffed cloakroom. Either my cloakroom ticket got stolen or I lost it (it was probably the latter). Some fucktard took the ticket, picked up my stuff and got out of there.
I lost a very rare Engineered Garments Duffle Coat (the FW11 version with the white fastenings) which I was searching for for about a year until I finally found it.
I haven't even seen that coat on ebay. Lost the SNS Cardigan, a scarf, my iphone 5 headset and a pair of gloves. About $1400 worth.
I have filed a report. I'm hoping to get back most of its worth through my home insurance but I'll probably never see that lovely coat again .
Thanks for the concern mate, feels good knowing you're not alone (or that someone is in a worse position, ha ha). Atleast I've got luxury problems - so far.post #3307 of 53104/3/13 at 1:21pmpost #3308 of 53105/11/13 at 8:54pmpost #3309 of 53105/12/13 at 3:54ampost #3310 of 53105/12/13 at 7:31amQuote:
I wear a Large in the Stark green melange cardigan, which fits fine, albeit actually slightly tighter than I want (fit pic in this thread somewhere), and bought a Large in a Trope melange crewneck, which fits really, really great, I love it.
EDIT: Your weight seems significantly different from mine; I'm 6' 2'', 190, substantially bigger than you I guess. Since I find the "new fit" Stark Large on the tightish (but wearable) side, and I'm guessing you find yours comfortable, you might actually want to try medium if the Stark crewneck is not the "new fit". I know the Trope was advertised as "slim-fitting" on Porter but I found the Large sizing to be perfect, where as if I were buying a Stark again in Purple I'd probably go for XL.post #3311 of 53105/14/13 at 5:35pmpost #3312 of 53105/16/13 at 6:28pmpost #3313 of 53105/16/13 at 6:38pmpost #3314 of 53105/17/13 at 2:35am
- SNS Herning- fits?
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 58 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Junya Glencheck Boiled Patchwork Blazer 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...