Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 4/1/16 at 7:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 221post #3302 of 53214/2/13 at 3:23pmThat's the sweater version, not the cardigan. Based on the popularity here I'd guess most people have the cardigan starks.
Shingles what happened? You left it somewhere or your place was broken in to? File a police report. You might get lucky. It happened with some dude in the TOJ thread.post #3303 of 53214/2/13 at 3:52pmpost #3304 of 53214/2/13 at 4:44pmpost #3305 of 53214/2/13 at 5:54pmpost #3306 of 53214/3/13 at 1:57amQuote:
Thanks. Sucks alot :/.Quote:Originally Posted by dotcomzzz
this oneQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
That's the sweater version, not the cardigan. Based on the popularity here I'd guess most people have the cardigan starks.
Shingles what happened? You left it somewhere or your place was broken in to? File a police report. You might get lucky. It happened with some dude in the TOJ thread.
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention - yes - I was looking for the cardigan!
Was back home for easter vacation, out at a club. Had all my clothes handed in a staffed cloakroom. Either my cloakroom ticket got stolen or I lost it (it was probably the latter). Some fucktard took the ticket, picked up my stuff and got out of there.
I lost a very rare Engineered Garments Duffle Coat (the FW11 version with the white fastenings) which I was searching for for about a year until I finally found it.
I haven't even seen that coat on ebay. Lost the SNS Cardigan, a scarf, my iphone 5 headset and a pair of gloves. About $1400 worth.
I have filed a report. I'm hoping to get back most of its worth through my home insurance but I'll probably never see that lovely coat again .
Thanks for the concern mate, feels good knowing you're not alone (or that someone is in a worse position, ha ha). Atleast I've got luxury problems - so far.post #3307 of 53214/3/13 at 1:21pmpost #3308 of 53215/11/13 at 8:54pmpost #3309 of 53215/12/13 at 3:54ampost #3310 of 53215/12/13 at 7:31amQuote:
I wear a Large in the Stark green melange cardigan, which fits fine, albeit actually slightly tighter than I want (fit pic in this thread somewhere), and bought a Large in a Trope melange crewneck, which fits really, really great, I love it.
EDIT: Your weight seems significantly different from mine; I'm 6' 2'', 190, substantially bigger than you I guess. Since I find the "new fit" Stark Large on the tightish (but wearable) side, and I'm guessing you find yours comfortable, you might actually want to try medium if the Stark crewneck is not the "new fit". I know the Trope was advertised as "slim-fitting" on Porter but I found the Large sizing to be perfect, where as if I were buying a Stark again in Purple I'd probably go for XL.post #3311 of 53215/14/13 at 5:35pmpost #3312 of 53215/16/13 at 6:28pmpost #3313 of 53215/16/13 at 6:38pmpost #3314 of 53215/17/13 at 2:35ampost #3315 of 53215/17/13 at 12:24pm
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet New England Shirt Co. "Cayman Islands Chambray", Large, BNWT 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cigars 14 minutes ago
- › LBM1911 BNWT Blue Cotton Casual Suit 36US/46IT 15 minutes ago
- › LBM1911 BNWT Navy Cotton Casual Suit 36US/46IT 16 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 39 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 46 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 52 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on this navy jacket 59 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding