Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens dark dust long mollino 100% merino's wool cardigan, L, BNWT Last post on 12/11/16 at 4:19pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 11/15/16 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 221post #3302 of 53674/2/13 at 3:23pmThat's the sweater version, not the cardigan. Based on the popularity here I'd guess most people have the cardigan starks.
Shingles what happened? You left it somewhere or your place was broken in to? File a police report. You might get lucky. It happened with some dude in the TOJ thread.post #3303 of 53674/2/13 at 3:52pmpost #3304 of 53674/2/13 at 4:44pmpost #3305 of 53674/2/13 at 5:54pmpost #3306 of 53674/3/13 at 1:57amQuote:
Thanks. Sucks alot :/.Quote:Originally Posted by dotcomzzz
this oneQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
That's the sweater version, not the cardigan. Based on the popularity here I'd guess most people have the cardigan starks.
Shingles what happened? You left it somewhere or your place was broken in to? File a police report. You might get lucky. It happened with some dude in the TOJ thread.
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention - yes - I was looking for the cardigan!
Was back home for easter vacation, out at a club. Had all my clothes handed in a staffed cloakroom. Either my cloakroom ticket got stolen or I lost it (it was probably the latter). Some fucktard took the ticket, picked up my stuff and got out of there.
I lost a very rare Engineered Garments Duffle Coat (the FW11 version with the white fastenings) which I was searching for for about a year until I finally found it.
I haven't even seen that coat on ebay. Lost the SNS Cardigan, a scarf, my iphone 5 headset and a pair of gloves. About $1400 worth.
I have filed a report. I'm hoping to get back most of its worth through my home insurance but I'll probably never see that lovely coat again .
Thanks for the concern mate, feels good knowing you're not alone (or that someone is in a worse position, ha ha). Atleast I've got luxury problems - so far.post #3307 of 53674/3/13 at 1:21pmpost #3308 of 53675/11/13 at 8:54pmpost #3309 of 53675/12/13 at 3:54ampost #3310 of 53675/12/13 at 7:31amQuote:
I wear a Large in the Stark green melange cardigan, which fits fine, albeit actually slightly tighter than I want (fit pic in this thread somewhere), and bought a Large in a Trope melange crewneck, which fits really, really great, I love it.
EDIT: Your weight seems significantly different from mine; I'm 6' 2'', 190, substantially bigger than you I guess. Since I find the "new fit" Stark Large on the tightish (but wearable) side, and I'm guessing you find yours comfortable, you might actually want to try medium if the Stark crewneck is not the "new fit". I know the Trope was advertised as "slim-fitting" on Porter but I found the Large sizing to be perfect, where as if I were buying a Stark again in Purple I'd probably go for XL.post #3311 of 53675/14/13 at 5:35pmpost #3312 of 53675/16/13 at 6:28pmpost #3313 of 53675/16/13 at 6:38pmpost #3314 of 53675/17/13 at 2:35ampost #3315 of 53675/17/13 at 12:24pm
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 13 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...