Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 221post #3301 of 52444/2/13 at 3:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3302 of 52444/2/13 at 3:23pmThat's the sweater version, not the cardigan. Based on the popularity here I'd guess most people have the cardigan starks.
Shingles what happened? You left it somewhere or your place was broken in to? File a police report. You might get lucky. It happened with some dude in the TOJ thread.post #3303 of 52444/2/13 at 3:52pmpost #3304 of 52444/2/13 at 4:44pmpost #3305 of 52444/2/13 at 5:54pmpost #3306 of 52444/3/13 at 1:57amQuote:
Thanks. Sucks alot :/.Quote:Originally Posted by dotcomzzz
this oneQuote:Originally Posted by Timbaland
That's the sweater version, not the cardigan. Based on the popularity here I'd guess most people have the cardigan starks.
Shingles what happened? You left it somewhere or your place was broken in to? File a police report. You might get lucky. It happened with some dude in the TOJ thread.
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention - yes - I was looking for the cardigan!
Was back home for easter vacation, out at a club. Had all my clothes handed in a staffed cloakroom. Either my cloakroom ticket got stolen or I lost it (it was probably the latter). Some fucktard took the ticket, picked up my stuff and got out of there.
I lost a very rare Engineered Garments Duffle Coat (the FW11 version with the white fastenings) which I was searching for for about a year until I finally found it.
I haven't even seen that coat on ebay. Lost the SNS Cardigan, a scarf, my iphone 5 headset and a pair of gloves. About $1400 worth.
I have filed a report. I'm hoping to get back most of its worth through my home insurance but I'll probably never see that lovely coat again .
Thanks for the concern mate, feels good knowing you're not alone (or that someone is in a worse position, ha ha). Atleast I've got luxury problems - so far.post #3307 of 52444/3/13 at 1:21pmpost #3308 of 52445/11/13 at 8:54pmpost #3309 of 52445/12/13 at 3:54ampost #3310 of 52445/12/13 at 7:31amQuote:
I wear a Large in the Stark green melange cardigan, which fits fine, albeit actually slightly tighter than I want (fit pic in this thread somewhere), and bought a Large in a Trope melange crewneck, which fits really, really great, I love it.
EDIT: Your weight seems significantly different from mine; I'm 6' 2'', 190, substantially bigger than you I guess. Since I find the "new fit" Stark Large on the tightish (but wearable) side, and I'm guessing you find yours comfortable, you might actually want to try medium if the Stark crewneck is not the "new fit". I know the Trope was advertised as "slim-fitting" on Porter but I found the Large sizing to be perfect, where as if I were buying a Stark again in Purple I'd probably go for XL.post #3311 of 52445/14/13 at 5:35pmpost #3312 of 52445/16/13 at 6:28pmpost #3313 of 52445/16/13 at 6:38pmpost #3314 of 52445/17/13 at 2:35am
- SNS Herning- fits?
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 21 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 27 seconds ago
- › 3 pairs of BNWT Vincci pants 31x36 - Loro Piana fabric £250 new 35 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories