Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [OFFERS] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 8/31/14 at 9:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 11/25 Last post on 4/28/14 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Shawl Collar Sweatshirt - XS Last post on 11/5/12 at 1:06pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 220
Styleforum Top Picks
The olde greene I think is super super nice, really regret not buying that stark two years back
Sorry to disappoint; not a member, though I did have a couple of good friends in that frat when I was up in North Carolina. My handle actually comes from "nicknames" my best friend and I had for each other, he being of Muslim extraction and I being of a Christian family background; we imagined ourselves akin to the most powerful kings that claimed either religion, so I was Constantine and he was Xerxes, and many of our handles through the years have echoed this convention. If you're a Sigma Chi, you may or may not know that "In Hoc Signo Vinces" (By This Sign, Conquer) became Constantine's personal motto after he defeated Maxentius at the Battle of Milvian Bridge; I certainly didn't know until SF, from a prior thread actually, that it was also the motto of a well known frat.
Probably TMI, but oh well.
if you don't like the army green try the army green mix. it has blue threads running throughout also. really nice touch.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 7 seconds ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Coat worn by Zac Efron in "That awkward moment" 11 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...