Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 220post #3286 of 53103/29/13 at 5:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3287 of 53103/29/13 at 8:31pmpost #3288 of 53103/29/13 at 10:56pmpost #3289 of 53103/30/13 at 9:26ampost #3290 of 53103/30/13 at 11:04ampost #3291 of 53103/30/13 at 12:58pmpost #3292 of 53103/30/13 at 5:21pmpost #3293 of 53103/30/13 at 5:34pmQuote:
The olde greene I think is super super nice, really regret not buying that stark two years backpost #3294 of 53103/30/13 at 5:39pmQuote:
Sorry to disappoint; not a member, though I did have a couple of good friends in that frat when I was up in North Carolina. My handle actually comes from "nicknames" my best friend and I had for each other, he being of Muslim extraction and I being of a Christian family background; we imagined ourselves akin to the most powerful kings that claimed either religion, so I was Constantine and he was Xerxes, and many of our handles through the years have echoed this convention. If you're a Sigma Chi, you may or may not know that "In Hoc Signo Vinces" (By This Sign, Conquer) became Constantine's personal motto after he defeated Maxentius at the Battle of Milvian Bridge; I certainly didn't know until SF, from a prior thread actually, that it was also the motto of a well known frat.
Probably TMI, but oh well.post #3295 of 53103/30/13 at 5:42pmQuote:
if you don't like the army green try the army green mix. it has blue threads running throughout also. really nice touch.post #3296 of 53104/1/13 at 3:08pmpost #3297 of 53104/1/13 at 4:49pmpost #3298 of 53104/2/13 at 2:13pmpost #3299 of 53104/2/13 at 2:20pmpost #3300 of 53104/2/13 at 2:22pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 27 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Fit Critique, Sport Coat 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?