Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens dark dust long mollino 100% merino's wool cardigan, L, BNWT Last post on 12/11/16 at 4:19pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 11/15/16 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 217post #3241 of 53673/6/13 at 9:40pmpost #3242 of 53673/6/13 at 10:05pmpost #3243 of 53673/6/13 at 10:05pmpost #3244 of 53673/6/13 at 10:10pmpost #3245 of 53673/7/13 at 6:07ampost #3246 of 53673/7/13 at 6:37ampost #3247 of 53673/9/13 at 5:20pm[/quote]Quote:
Not exactly, but not exactly rip-off either. There's only so many fabric houses and everyone's looking at everyone else, so it's sort of to be expected. Especially considering how much traction SNS has gotten over the past few years.post #3248 of 53673/10/13 at 1:12amQuick question regarding the NEW STARK.
I was looking at the measurements taken from MrPorter, but it is hard to believe. Normally, I wear size S in everything and these numbers are really small.
Looking at the measurement for Size S, it says Chest is 34.5" and Sleeve Length is 31"?
Sleeve Length and Chest Size seems like a mistake? Can someone with this size verify it is correct?
Thanks.post #3249 of 53673/10/13 at 1:59amQuote:
I have the new size Small and I can confirm the measurements are correct. The sleeve length is measured from the bottom of collar to end of sleeve. The chest might seem small but this is stretchy material. If you normally wear small in everything I would suggest you also go size small for this or medium for looser fit.post #3250 of 53673/10/13 at 3:00pm
Does anyone have any experience with shrinking Starks? I'd like mine to be about an inch shorter and a little slimmer, I don't want to take the risk of putting it in the dryer though. It hasn't been washed at all.post #3251 of 53673/10/13 at 3:13pmpost #3252 of 53673/10/13 at 9:12pm
Did it affect the the dimension of the cabling at all? Was there any pilling or felting? Thanks.post #3253 of 53673/13/13 at 11:13ampost #3254 of 53673/13/13 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by stafa
Mortar has some Fisherman Roundnecks in Concrete and Triple Blue for under $150 shipped. Looks to be just one or so of each size.
You might want to read this before ordering from them.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/339742/has-anyone-ever-ordered-from-mortar-in-houston-texaspost #3255 of 53673/13/13 at 11:56am
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green recrafting on Permanent Style 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Hypothetically speaking you could buy an existing set of clothing... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...