Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 4/1/16 at 7:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 217post #3241 of 53213/6/13 at 9:40pmpost #3242 of 53213/6/13 at 10:05pmpost #3243 of 53213/6/13 at 10:05pmpost #3244 of 53213/6/13 at 10:10pmpost #3245 of 53213/7/13 at 6:07ampost #3246 of 53213/7/13 at 6:37ampost #3247 of 53213/9/13 at 5:20pm[/quote]Quote:
Not exactly, but not exactly rip-off either. There's only so many fabric houses and everyone's looking at everyone else, so it's sort of to be expected. Especially considering how much traction SNS has gotten over the past few years.post #3248 of 53213/10/13 at 1:12amQuick question regarding the NEW STARK.
I was looking at the measurements taken from MrPorter, but it is hard to believe. Normally, I wear size S in everything and these numbers are really small.
Looking at the measurement for Size S, it says Chest is 34.5" and Sleeve Length is 31"?
Sleeve Length and Chest Size seems like a mistake? Can someone with this size verify it is correct?
Thanks.post #3249 of 53213/10/13 at 1:59amQuote:
I have the new size Small and I can confirm the measurements are correct. The sleeve length is measured from the bottom of collar to end of sleeve. The chest might seem small but this is stretchy material. If you normally wear small in everything I would suggest you also go size small for this or medium for looser fit.post #3250 of 53213/10/13 at 3:00pm
Does anyone have any experience with shrinking Starks? I'd like mine to be about an inch shorter and a little slimmer, I don't want to take the risk of putting it in the dryer though. It hasn't been washed at all.post #3251 of 53213/10/13 at 3:13pmpost #3252 of 53213/10/13 at 9:12pm
Did it affect the the dimension of the cabling at all? Was there any pilling or felting? Thanks.post #3253 of 53213/13/13 at 11:13ampost #3254 of 53213/13/13 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by stafa
Mortar has some Fisherman Roundnecks in Concrete and Triple Blue for under $150 shipped. Looks to be just one or so of each size.
You might want to read this before ordering from them.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/339742/has-anyone-ever-ordered-from-mortar-in-houston-texaspost #3255 of 53213/13/13 at 11:56am
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 21 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 23 minutes ago
- › What cause such creasing on my shirt? 47 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 52 minutes ago
- › Cigars 53 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding