Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 217
Styleforum Top Picks
Not exactly, but not exactly rip-off either. There's only so many fabric houses and everyone's looking at everyone else, so it's sort of to be expected. Especially considering how much traction SNS has gotten over the past few years.
I was looking at the measurements taken from MrPorter, but it is hard to believe. Normally, I wear size S in everything and these numbers are really small.
Looking at the measurement for Size S, it says Chest is 34.5" and Sleeve Length is 31"?
Sleeve Length and Chest Size seems like a mistake? Can someone with this size verify it is correct?
I have the new size Small and I can confirm the measurements are correct. The sleeve length is measured from the bottom of collar to end of sleeve. The chest might seem small but this is stretchy material. If you normally wear small in everything I would suggest you also go size small for this or medium for looser fit.
Does anyone have any experience with shrinking Starks? I'd like mine to be about an inch shorter and a little slimmer, I don't want to take the risk of putting it in the dryer though. It hasn't been washed at all.
Did it affect the the dimension of the cabling at all? Was there any pilling or felting? Thanks.
Mortar has some Fisherman Roundnecks in Concrete and Triple Blue for under $150 shipped. Looks to be just one or so of each size.
You might want to read this before ordering from them.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › What's the Most You've Spent On... 4 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang Museum Calf Suede Handgrade Shoes / Brogue / Monkstraps /... 7 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 8 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread 12 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...