Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 217post #3241 of 53103/6/13 at 9:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3242 of 53103/6/13 at 10:05pmpost #3243 of 53103/6/13 at 10:05pmpost #3244 of 53103/6/13 at 10:10pmpost #3245 of 53103/7/13 at 6:07ampost #3246 of 53103/7/13 at 6:37ampost #3247 of 53103/9/13 at 5:20pm[/quote]Quote:
Not exactly, but not exactly rip-off either. There's only so many fabric houses and everyone's looking at everyone else, so it's sort of to be expected. Especially considering how much traction SNS has gotten over the past few years.post #3248 of 53103/10/13 at 1:12amQuick question regarding the NEW STARK.
I was looking at the measurements taken from MrPorter, but it is hard to believe. Normally, I wear size S in everything and these numbers are really small.
Looking at the measurement for Size S, it says Chest is 34.5" and Sleeve Length is 31"?
Sleeve Length and Chest Size seems like a mistake? Can someone with this size verify it is correct?
Thanks.post #3249 of 53103/10/13 at 1:59amQuote:
I have the new size Small and I can confirm the measurements are correct. The sleeve length is measured from the bottom of collar to end of sleeve. The chest might seem small but this is stretchy material. If you normally wear small in everything I would suggest you also go size small for this or medium for looser fit.post #3250 of 53103/10/13 at 3:00pm
Does anyone have any experience with shrinking Starks? I'd like mine to be about an inch shorter and a little slimmer, I don't want to take the risk of putting it in the dryer though. It hasn't been washed at all.post #3251 of 53103/10/13 at 3:13pmpost #3252 of 53103/10/13 at 9:12pm
Did it affect the the dimension of the cabling at all? Was there any pilling or felting? Thanks.post #3253 of 53103/13/13 at 11:13ampost #3254 of 53103/13/13 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by stafa
Mortar has some Fisherman Roundnecks in Concrete and Triple Blue for under $150 shipped. Looks to be just one or so of each size.
You might want to read this before ordering from them.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/339742/has-anyone-ever-ordered-from-mortar-in-houston-texaspost #3255 of 53103/13/13 at 11:56am
- SNS Herning- fits?
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Recent Ermenegildo Zegna Su Misura Charcoal Suit EU48R US38R... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 11 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 16 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 18 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...