I tried a stark in M in the old sizing, and it was too long and loose, especially through the body. Does the new slimmer sizing fix most of that or should I go for the small in the new sizing as well? I have a 38 chest but a decently athletic body. Would prefer it to be more fitted than loose.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 216
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3227 of 53103/5/13 at 4:29pmNew fit shortens the length by roughly 1.5 inches which is really helpful. I don't know if they actually updated the slimness, but I have a new stark and it fits very slim for me. I have a 38.5 chest, broad shoulders and a pretty athletic build as well and there's no way I could fit into anything smaller than a medium.post #3228 of 53103/5/13 at 4:39pmpost #3229 of 53103/5/13 at 4:58pmpost #3230 of 53103/5/13 at 6:51pmpost #3231 of 53103/6/13 at 7:35amQuote:Originally Posted by ipractice
New fit shortens the length by roughly 1.5 inches which is really helpful. I don't know if they actually updated the slimness, but I have a new stark and it fits very slim for me. I have a 38.5 chest, broad shoulders and a pretty athletic build as well and there's no way I could fit into anything smaller than a medium.
What's your height and weight? It fit ok to well in the chest and shoulders, but through the body it was big.post #3232 of 53103/6/13 at 8:28amQuote:
I am 5'11" and 175 lbs, with a 40" chest and a 32" (well, going on 33") waist. The "new" medium (wearing the army green right now) was a little tight through the body when I first got it, but it has loosed up to a nice, slim, but not tight fit, after a couple of weeks of total wear.post #3233 of 53103/6/13 at 8:28amQuote:
I am 5'11" and 175 lbs, with a 40" chest and a 32" (well, going on 33") waist. The "new" medium (wearing the army green right now) was a little tight through the body when I first got it, but it has loosed up to a nice, slim, but not tight fit, after a couple of weeks of total wear.post #3234 of 53103/6/13 at 11:45ampost #3235 of 53103/6/13 at 3:14pmpost #3236 of 53103/6/13 at 3:50pmpost #3237 of 53103/6/13 at 3:55pmQuote:
Earlier in this thread, there are pics of me wearing both the "new" medium and the "new" large.post #3238 of 53103/6/13 at 4:59pmpost #3239 of 53103/6/13 at 5:06pmpost #3240 of 53103/6/13 at 6:01pmanyone here kop this
incredible piece. missed out
- SNS Herning- fits?
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1456 Active Users (325 Members and 1131 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 27 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 39 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?