Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 212post #3166 of 53102/21/13 at 6:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3167 of 53102/21/13 at 6:54pmpost #3168 of 53102/21/13 at 6:56pmpost #3169 of 53102/21/13 at 7:08pmpost #3170 of 53102/21/13 at 7:16pmStoy Munkholm was selling Fisherman full-zips for a ludicrous price recently, haven't checked in like a day, but they came out to something like $120 for non-EU residents pre-shipping; the shipping cost was actually kind of painful, but if I would definitely copping if had I actual money in my bank account and were I picking up something else there. (Also I'm not sold on Triple Blue as a compelling knit color and I already have a Stark in the boss Army Green melange... luckily for me, because if they were selling any purple I'd probably be writing this post from debtors prison.)post #3171 of 53102/21/13 at 7:19pmpost #3172 of 53102/21/13 at 7:27pmpost #3173 of 53102/21/13 at 7:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
Anyone here kop?
That was me. Sorry for the ninja move, Wade, but I was watching that thing like a hawk all day. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out...post #3174 of 53102/22/13 at 3:59amQuote:
looks like a lady cardigan to meQuote:
rightpost #3175 of 53102/22/13 at 2:19pmpost #3176 of 53102/22/13 at 2:22pmpost #3177 of 53102/22/13 at 3:21pmpost #3178 of 53102/22/13 at 3:23pmQuote:
i was thinking about this the other day. does sns make cotton/linen cardigans? i would wear any color in summerpost #3179 of 53102/22/13 at 3:46pmpost #3180 of 53102/22/13 at 5:49pmQuote:
Don't know about the Amalgam pullover but I sold a Robust pullover (similar bubble weave) in the same size as all my other SNS because it was too small. Also sold an Amalgam cardigan that was too small, it was about 2" shorter and smaller/tighter in every dimension than my Starks, so I wouldn't say the Amalgam runs overly large/long, at least not compared to the Stark.
Here are some old size charts for the cardigans that I saved:
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1382 Active Users (291 Members and 1091 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 8 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 9 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?