Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 204
Styleforum Top Picks
I store all my mid to heavy weight knits in a tupperware plastic bin for two reasons.
1) Hanging heavier knits can disfigure the garment (as mentioned before).
2) Airtight containers keep away insects such as clothing moths (named so because they eat wool).
...And for the super paranoid, 3) Throw a cedar block into your storage area as the sent detracts the above moths as well.
Anyone know of some other places that carry the Fang in Black, besides direct from SNS? Or the Fang in general? I checked all the stores on their US stockist list, but either they don't have a web presence, the store has shut down, their website doesn't list SNS Herning as an available brand, or they just don't carry the Fang at all. The handful that do carry the model don't have it Black, and are pretty much sold out across the board anyway. I would prefer to deal in the US for returns/exchange purposes, and I will start looking through the stockists in other countries, but I have read this whole thread and followed all the links that were posted so I have already seen quite a few of them and it's pretty much the same situation.
Thanks for the tip! I was on the fence about the concrete fang, but I like my green fang a lot and the extra 20% got me over the fence. Thanks again.
Thank you very much! I found the Version cardigan in Concrete on Need Supply. Thinking of buying it but the Emergent Cardigan in Grey Melange looks stunning too. Can anyone comment on the Emergent? Is it much thinner than the Stark? Thanks
- SNS Herning- fits?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 22 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Black denim discussion thread and indigo-free zone 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 6 minutes ago
- › RED WING POSTMAN 9103 JAPAN ONLY STYLE 10.5D 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 8 minutes ago
- › Inspiration 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...