Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 204
Styleforum Top Picks
I store all my mid to heavy weight knits in a tupperware plastic bin for two reasons.
1) Hanging heavier knits can disfigure the garment (as mentioned before).
2) Airtight containers keep away insects such as clothing moths (named so because they eat wool).
...And for the super paranoid, 3) Throw a cedar block into your storage area as the sent detracts the above moths as well.
Anyone know of some other places that carry the Fang in Black, besides direct from SNS? Or the Fang in general? I checked all the stores on their US stockist list, but either they don't have a web presence, the store has shut down, their website doesn't list SNS Herning as an available brand, or they just don't carry the Fang at all. The handful that do carry the model don't have it Black, and are pretty much sold out across the board anyway. I would prefer to deal in the US for returns/exchange purposes, and I will start looking through the stockists in other countries, but I have read this whole thread and followed all the links that were posted so I have already seen quite a few of them and it's pretty much the same situation.
Thanks for the tip! I was on the fence about the concrete fang, but I like my green fang a lot and the extra 20% got me over the fence. Thanks again.
Thank you very much! I found the Version cardigan in Concrete on Need Supply. Thinking of buying it but the Emergent Cardigan in Grey Melange looks stunning too. Can anyone comment on the Emergent? Is it much thinner than the Stark? Thanks
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › UFOs: Unidentified Fashion Objects - The Fake, Phoney and Just... 52 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 8 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...