I actually *should* have gotten the Fang but I was trying to resist temptation. Clearly I just deferred it...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 202post #3016 of 53101/23/13 at 9:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3017 of 53101/24/13 at 8:00ampost #3018 of 53101/24/13 at 8:11ampost #3019 of 53101/24/13 at 8:47amRe: Fang - Tropics, if you look back at the sizing discussion before you got yours I was saying M for a 39 chest. You went with the L and got a looser fit. It looks good, but the shoulders are a little off. It's one of those things where tall guys who have to size up that don't have the upper body to fill out a L are going to have a dropped shoulder. The stock photo you posted (love that color) looks too big. That model is probably 6-4". Poor guy. I think the fang is meant for a little slimmer fit, as are most zipped pieces. My shoulders are only a hair off point, but I need to work out. If you are 5-10 with broad shoulders and a 39 chest, I doubt a fang will have any shoulder drop.
Re: Amalgam - Looks good, but to me it's a slightly less sexy version of the stark. Good to mix it up I guess, but they are so similar that I think buying starks of different colors would mix it up almost as much.post #3020 of 53101/24/13 at 9:02ampost #3021 of 53101/24/13 at 9:49ampost #3022 of 53101/24/13 at 10:23amQuote:
yeah i hear you. when i got it first i dithered as to whether i needed to switch for a med, but i reckon large was the right call for me, did not want it too fitted.post #3023 of 53101/24/13 at 11:58ampost #3024 of 53101/24/13 at 12:13pmpost #3025 of 53101/24/13 at 3:46pmpost #3026 of 53101/24/13 at 4:37pmpost #3027 of 53101/24/13 at 5:13pmpost #3028 of 53101/24/13 at 5:16pmpost #3029 of 53101/24/13 at 5:39pmGot my melange fisherman sweater in medium today. I'm generally a slim medium but this thing has really high armholes and low shoulders, making it seem a little awkward at first but fits pretty well. Definitely itchy for me, but I expected it. My skin is pretty sensitive to most knits and to be fair, it's much less itchy than a lot of other knits i own. Still will have to wear a long sleeve.
Purple melange color is amazing. Will post pics up later tonight when I get back from the city.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1702 Active Users (450 Members and 1252 Guests)
- › Sulka MTM Pure Silk Blazer 40-42L 22 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 57 seconds ago
- › DROPS 01/23!!! Suits 38-40R. Borrelli, Sartoria Attolini, Zegna... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 3 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...