For those who have the fang and the stark, who one of the two is warmer?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 194
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2897 of 53101/14/13 at 7:22ampost #2898 of 53101/14/13 at 7:45ampost #2899 of 53101/14/13 at 9:41ampost #2900 of 53101/14/13 at 11:01ampost #2901 of 53101/14/13 at 12:15pmpost #2902 of 53101/14/13 at 12:17pmpost #2903 of 53101/14/13 at 12:20pmpost #2904 of 53101/14/13 at 12:46pmpost #2905 of 53101/14/13 at 12:53pmpost #2906 of 53101/14/13 at 1:01pmpost #2907 of 53101/14/13 at 1:25pmpost #2908 of 53101/14/13 at 1:45pm
Thinking about picking up a Links or Alliance cardigan like the ones Need Supply have up right now.
Rather pricey ATM at $225 though. Would insta cop in the $150-175ish range I think...
Also wonder if this is a special make up for Need Supply by SNS, or just part of their S/S '13 collection that's being released, as I haven't seen them anywhere else yet...post #2909 of 53101/14/13 at 1:48pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 10 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 18 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 23 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 28 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...