If a L looks like it does in the above photo on someone with a 40-inch chest like me, then XL for sure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rick Owens dark dust long mollino 100% merino's wool cardigan, L, BNWT Last post on 12/11/16 at 4:19pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 11/15/16 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 192post #2866 of 53671/7/13 at 11:24pmpost #2867 of 53671/7/13 at 11:43pm
Thank you -post #2868 of 53671/8/13 at 12:54amQuote:
I'm afraid a XL might be too long. I'm usually a M in J.Crew/Polo and L in slimmer fitting brands.
Mind measuring pit to pit on the sweater? Ideal for me is usually 21-22.post #2869 of 53671/8/13 at 2:17pmpost #2870 of 53671/9/13 at 9:22pmpost #2871 of 53671/10/13 at 12:09ampost #2872 of 53671/10/13 at 7:31ampost #2873 of 53671/10/13 at 7:38ampost #2874 of 53671/10/13 at 9:27amIt was my understanding the old stark sizing was the only marked SNS sizing difference...rest of line was same sizing. Maybe I'm wrong.
I have a M full zip fisherman that fits v well but the Mr Porter old stock Stark in M was big in the waist and LONG. 5'10 150 chest 39, waist 30 for reference.post #2875 of 53671/10/13 at 12:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by corneliusparky
It was my understanding the old stark sizing was the only marked SNS sizing difference...rest of line was same sizing. Maybe I'm wrong.
I have a M full zip fisherman that fits v well but the Mr Porter old stock Stark in M was big in the waist and LONG. 5'10 150 chest 39, waist 30 for reference.
Do you think old stock of Stark in small could fit me? 189 cm tall, skinnypost #2876 of 53671/10/13 at 12:33pmDepends on two things. What's your chest measurement? And how long you want the body length. At that height, it's not going to be traditional long stark cardigan length.
notwithit is 6'2'' and skinny and he liked the fit on a small Stark
http://www.styleforum.net/t/138633/sns-herning-fits/300_100#post_3995336post #2877 of 53671/10/13 at 12:56pmpost #2878 of 53671/10/13 at 1:07pmpost #2879 of 53671/10/13 at 1:08pmpost #2880 of 53671/10/13 at 1:22pm
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1254 Active Users (325 Members and 929 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 50 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › MASSIMO BIZZOCCHI HOUNDSTOOTH SILK TIE 7 CM 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Camel Hair Sportcoat 11 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...