If a L looks like it does in the above photo on someone with a 40-inch chest like me, then XL for sure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 8/31/16 at 10:48am in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 192post #2866 of 53211/7/13 at 11:24pmpost #2867 of 53211/7/13 at 11:43pm
Thank you -post #2868 of 53211/8/13 at 12:54amQuote:
I'm afraid a XL might be too long. I'm usually a M in J.Crew/Polo and L in slimmer fitting brands.
Mind measuring pit to pit on the sweater? Ideal for me is usually 21-22.post #2869 of 53211/8/13 at 2:17pmpost #2870 of 53211/9/13 at 9:22pmpost #2871 of 53211/10/13 at 12:09ampost #2872 of 53211/10/13 at 7:31ampost #2873 of 53211/10/13 at 7:38ampost #2874 of 53211/10/13 at 9:27amIt was my understanding the old stark sizing was the only marked SNS sizing difference...rest of line was same sizing. Maybe I'm wrong.
I have a M full zip fisherman that fits v well but the Mr Porter old stock Stark in M was big in the waist and LONG. 5'10 150 chest 39, waist 30 for reference.post #2875 of 53211/10/13 at 12:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by corneliusparky
It was my understanding the old stark sizing was the only marked SNS sizing difference...rest of line was same sizing. Maybe I'm wrong.
I have a M full zip fisherman that fits v well but the Mr Porter old stock Stark in M was big in the waist and LONG. 5'10 150 chest 39, waist 30 for reference.
Do you think old stock of Stark in small could fit me? 189 cm tall, skinnypost #2876 of 53211/10/13 at 12:33pmDepends on two things. What's your chest measurement? And how long you want the body length. At that height, it's not going to be traditional long stark cardigan length.
notwithit is 6'2'' and skinny and he liked the fit on a small Stark
http://www.styleforum.net/t/138633/sns-herning-fits/300_100#post_3995336post #2877 of 53211/10/13 at 12:56pmpost #2878 of 53211/10/13 at 1:07pmpost #2879 of 53211/10/13 at 1:08pmpost #2880 of 53211/10/13 at 1:22pm
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 978 Active Users (147 Members and 831 Guests)
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 1 minute ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 20 minutes ago
- › Books On Shoes 22 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...