or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 192

post #2866 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sym View Post

42" chest, should I go for a L or XL?

If a L looks like it does in the above photo on someone with a 40-inch chest like me, then XL for sure.
post #2867 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post

what pair of jeans are those?eh.gif

Momotaro 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelman 17 View Post

Looks good EA, I have the same color. I think it would look even better if the bottom button was undone but that is a personal preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

fisherman fits perfect if it's tight in those places deal with it
nice fit ea

Thank you -
post #2868 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by rennavate View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sym View Post

42" chest, should I go for a L or XL?

If a L looks like it does in the above photo on someone with a 40-inch chest like me, then XL for sure.



I'm afraid a XL might be too long. I'm usually a M in J.Crew/Polo and L in slimmer fitting brands.

Mind measuring pit to pit on the sweater? Ideal for me is usually 21-22.
post #2869 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sym View Post

I'm afraid a XL might be too long. I'm usually a M in J.Crew/Polo and L in slimmer fitting brands.
Mind measuring pit to pit on the sweater? Ideal for me is usually 21-22.

If you wear those sizes, you will be a L. XL will be giant.
post #2870 of 4975
correct me if I'm wrong, but if I take an XL in the old stark, with the L being very tight, I'd be ridiculous to consider buying the fisherman full zip in size L, correct? old stark and fisherman are basically going to fit the same.
post #2871 of 4975

Hey SNS-guys. Looking for some sizing advice, and would appreciate your input. Im planning to purchase the Stark sweater in size Small (old fit). 

I'm 189cm tall and really skinny. I heard that the older fit is is long so I think it will work, but maybe im to tall? Please help shog[1].gif

post #2872 of 4975
superego, in my experience full zip fisherman fits like new Stark sizing. One size slimmer than old Stark.
post #2873 of 4975
I'm SMALL in both fisherman and old stark
post #2874 of 4975
It was my understanding the old stark sizing was the only marked SNS sizing difference...rest of line was same sizing. Maybe I'm wrong.

I have a M full zip fisherman that fits v well but the Mr Porter old stock Stark in M was big in the waist and LONG. 5'10 150 chest 39, waist 30 for reference.
post #2875 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by corneliusparky View Post

It was my understanding the old stark sizing was the only marked SNS sizing difference...rest of line was same sizing. Maybe I'm wrong.

I have a M full zip fisherman that fits v well but the Mr Porter old stock Stark in M was big in the waist and LONG. 5'10 150 chest 39, waist 30 for reference.

 

Do you think old stock of Stark in small could fit me? 189 cm tall, skinny 

post #2876 of 4975
Depends on two things. What's your chest measurement? And how long you want the body length. At that height, it's not going to be traditional long stark cardigan length.

notwithit is 6'2'' and skinny and he liked the fit on a small Stark

http://www.styleforum.net/t/138633/sns-herning-fits/300_100#post_3995336
post #2877 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

If you wear those sizes, you will be a L. XL will be giant.

My L fisherman crew measures 20.5" pit-to-pit.
post #2878 of 4975

 

Fit on the Navy Stark in M that I received today. I'm 5"7 158lbs

post #2879 of 4975
Looks quite good, I'm assuming you're going to keep it then? biggrin.gif
post #2880 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4xime View Post



That is a great fit. Good job. Overall outfit looks great too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?