Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 184
Styleforum Top Picks
cheebus...what's up with the fat kid model on nitty gritty? some stay puff marshmallow man shit
This. It should also be noted that S.N.S. Herning sizes have always fluctuated some, and probably beyond industry norms. I have a couple of Starks - a black melange from 2011, and a Marine blue from 2010. The black melange is a full inch longer than the 2010 one. They are not meant to be super long, but they are not supposed to be cropped either.
Also, c'mon guys. If you like the fit, you like the fit, If you need someone to convince you it looks good? You re probably not going to be happy with it in the long run. Now, someone convincing you that it looks bad, they may have a point. Of course, take advice, including mine, with a grain of salt.
Got the stark in from End. They marked it down to the sale price (w/o shipping), $198, so hopefully I'll get lucky w/ customs here.
If not, no worries, as it's nicer than I thought it would be--triple blue in a medium. Think it's the new fit b/c it's not too long on me, and I'm not tall.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 19 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 9 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 22 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 32 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 41 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 44 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 44 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...