or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 181

post #2701 of 5031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

sounds like end clothing current stock.

got the triple blue this morning for ~$200.  except, im expecting custom fees to make this a less desirable purchase, but whatcha gonna do

Correct, use code EARLYBIRD looks like blue sold out faster than purple...
post #2702 of 5031
End still marks sale items as the full retail value so after customs price will be $275, might as well go with NeedSupply unless you want purple
post #2703 of 5031
Thanks for the heads up. Got the purple stark and triple blue fisherman in M. Now I have a purple stark in L to sell.

Edit- I'm returning the L to Unionmade. No more PMs please. smile.gif
Edited by Caveat - 12/20/12 at 1:51pm
post #2704 of 5031
Yeah. You will get raped by customs, ask them to ship Royal Mail, though that may not work either
post #2705 of 5031
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

End still marks sale items as the full retail value so after customs price will be $275, might as well go with NeedSupply unless you want purple

I have only ordered from End once but they marked down the sale price, and not full retail.
Did not get customs fees either.

Did get hammered by customs from that German SNS stockist though (cant remember their name right now).
post #2706 of 5031

^ gives me hope, I'm a gamblin man!

post #2707 of 5031
I ordered a green medium. I live in california. Has anyone paid customs fees when buying from end clothing?
post #2708 of 5031
YES
post #2709 of 5031
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

I ordered a green medium. I live in california. Has anyone paid customs fees when buying from end clothing?

I ordered a purple medium. I live in california. I paid $75 in customs fees when buying from end clothing
post #2710 of 5031
Thanks and I'll think about canceling my order. These are the new fit right? Little shorter?
post #2711 of 5031
I'm interested in the torso sweater. Simple question: is the virgin wool itchy? I do not wear itchy wool, I typically only wear merino wool.

If it's itchy, my question is: which sweaters are made of merino wool? Not interested in a cardigan, only a pullover (crewneck or v-neck).

Thanks.
post #2712 of 5031
Anyone know a good place to try on a stark in Vancouver? Tried Roden Gray but no luck.
post #2713 of 5031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayross View Post

Anyone know a good place to try on a stark in Vancouver? Tried Roden Gray but no luck.

closest is in Victoria..if they have any left
post #2714 of 5031
Quote:
Originally Posted by blank View Post

I'm interested in the torso sweater. Simple question: is the virgin wool itchy? I do not wear itchy wool, I typically only wear merino wool.
If it's itchy, my question is: which sweaters are made of merino wool? Not interested in a cardigan, only a pullover (crewneck or v-neck).
Thanks.

Most of SNS knits have that itchy element----their knits are designed for durability more so than comfort.
post #2715 of 5031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Cognac View Post

Most of SNS knits have that itchy element----their knits are designed for durability more so than comfort.

more like 'coarse' than itchy...I have a couple mohair sweaters that are ACTUALLY itchy--not really wearable without a long sleeve tee underneath.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?