or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 170

post #2536 of 5089
Apologies if this has been asked before, but is the purple stark in the new cut? Trying to figure out whether I should pull the trigger on the L, but I am slightly reluctant as I am a M in pretty much everything.
post #2537 of 5089

RE: SNS Herning- fits?

You probably want L. I'm 6, 160 and a M didn't fit.
post #2538 of 5089
Many thanks, copped.
post #2539 of 5089
Where can i kop a stark in black melange / triple blue in small / medium ?

Any discounts going on atm ?
post #2540 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiggah View Post

Where can i kop a stark in black melange / triple blue in small / medium ?
Any discounts going on atm ?

No huge markdowns atm, at least not to my knowledge, I think you can still pre-order the S in Triple Blue from Needsupply, with their SF code, price should still be lower than most retailers. It doesn't ship 'til Dec 17 though. Hope that helps.
post #2541 of 5089
Damn, I wish I could afford that big ass scarf they make lol
post #2542 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesssir View Post

Do any of you guys own more than one stark in different colors?
Yes. In black melange and burgundy.
post #2543 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiggah View Post

Where can i kop a stark in black melange / triple blue in small / medium ?
Any discounts going on atm ?

Need Supply has a small holmes.
http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/s-n-s-herning/stark-65653.html
post #2544 of 5089
received Fang. much better piece than stark, wool less itchy plus much heavier. Fits almost the same, long body and arm.
post #2545 of 5089
phew. i'll sleep soundly tonight.
post #2546 of 5089

so, are all the SNS Herning stockists done receiving product/re-stocks for the year/season? Looking for a purple melange Stark in Size small. Probably SOL, right?

post #2547 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc9 View Post

so, are all the SNS Herning stockists done receiving product/re-stocks for the year/season? Looking for a purple melange Stark in Size small. Probably SOL, right?
there's still available in small if you want to pay retail.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #2548 of 5089
^thanks, andrewgreg. I'm looking for a purple melange Stark, not a fisherman. I appreciate it, though.
post #2549 of 5089
I'd like to find a M as well.
post #2550 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

received Fang. much better piece than stark, wool less itchy plus much heavier. Fits almost the same, long body and arm.

How did sizing work for you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?