Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 136
Styleforum Top Picks
Checked the Navy, feels the same as old stark so it must have been just the new fabrics / colors that are smaller. If anybody wants it as cost let me know ($262 + shipping to you)
This is the new, shorter one, correct?
Edit: It looks great to me, btw.
Got my size large Navy Stark in from Gargyle.
Overall, I like the fit but I am bit disappointed because I believe it is the new "shorter" length when I was hoping, since they were on sale, that it would be older stock with the longer length.
The sweater used to fit quite long right? It seems to me to be a pretty average length now.
FYI I am 6'4", 42" shoulders, 32" waist.
Edited by Rincon - 10/12/12 at 1:56pm
Sorry should have specified. It's a size large.
Do you guys think the length of this particular large, given that I am 6'4", is consistent with the "old" sizing?
It's a damn nice sweater btw, even at retail.
Yeah length is what? 29 inches or so? seems pretty consistent
I think that's about right, 29-30 inches. Old or new length, it looks good so I wouldn't worry about it. Do you want it to be longer? You could always wet block it.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Short sleeve dress shirts, are they ever ok? 3 minutes ago
- › REGAIN Hand made black shoes - Size 11.5 US / 10.5 UK / 44.5 EU -... 5 minutes ago
- › CHURCH'S custom-grade brown suede chukka boots - Size 7 US / 40 EU... 6 minutes ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...