Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 136post #2026 of 524410/10/12 at 10:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2027 of 524410/10/12 at 11:15pmpost #2028 of 524410/11/12 at 8:53amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Checked the Navy, feels the same as old stark so it must have been just the new fabrics / colors that are smaller. If anybody wants it as cost let me know ($262 + shipping to you)post #2029 of 524410/11/12 at 6:13pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is the new, shorter one, correct?
Edit: It looks great to me, btw.post #2030 of 524410/11/12 at 6:15pmpost #2031 of 524410/12/12 at 6:34ampost #2032 of 524410/12/12 at 12:39pm
Got my size large Navy Stark in from Gargyle.
Overall, I like the fit but I am bit disappointed because I believe it is the new "shorter" length when I was hoping, since they were on sale, that it would be older stock with the longer length.
The sweater used to fit quite long right? It seems to me to be a pretty average length now.
FYI I am 6'4", 42" shoulders, 32" waist.
Edited by Rincon - 10/12/12 at 1:56pmpost #2033 of 524410/12/12 at 1:27pmpost #2034 of 524410/12/12 at 1:42pmpost #2035 of 524410/12/12 at 1:57pmQuote:
Sorry should have specified. It's a size large.
Do you guys think the length of this particular large, given that I am 6'4", is consistent with the "old" sizing?
It's a damn nice sweater btw, even at retail.post #2036 of 524410/12/12 at 2:02pmQuote:
Yeah length is what? 29 inches or so? seems pretty consistentpost #2037 of 524410/12/12 at 4:43pmpost #2038 of 524410/12/12 at 4:56pmpost #2039 of 524410/12/12 at 5:47pmpost #2040 of 524410/12/12 at 8:15pmQuote:
I think that's about right, 29-30 inches. Old or new length, it looks good so I wouldn't worry about it. Do you want it to be longer? You could always wet block it.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Help me recreate this style: Blue faced Omega watch with red... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Vintage NOS Tart Optical Arnel Frame, Dark Tortoise, Size 46mm 18 minutes ago
- › Shanghai Tailors: Midrange 20 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 20 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 27 minutes ago
- › Atlanta Tailors 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories