Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Archival Clothing Navy Zip Cardigan - Small Last post on 1/29/17 at 6:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Rick Owens dark dust long mollino 100% merino's wool cardigan, L, BNWT Last post on 12/11/16 at 4:19pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 11/15/16 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 136post #2026 of 537310/10/12 at 10:53pmpost #2027 of 537310/10/12 at 11:15pmpost #2028 of 537310/11/12 at 8:53amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Checked the Navy, feels the same as old stark so it must have been just the new fabrics / colors that are smaller. If anybody wants it as cost let me know ($262 + shipping to you)post #2029 of 537310/11/12 at 6:13pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is the new, shorter one, correct?
Edit: It looks great to me, btw.post #2030 of 537310/11/12 at 6:15pmpost #2031 of 537310/12/12 at 6:34ampost #2032 of 537310/12/12 at 12:39pm
Got my size large Navy Stark in from Gargyle.
Overall, I like the fit but I am bit disappointed because I believe it is the new "shorter" length when I was hoping, since they were on sale, that it would be older stock with the longer length.
The sweater used to fit quite long right? It seems to me to be a pretty average length now.
FYI I am 6'4", 42" shoulders, 32" waist.
Edited by Rincon - 10/12/12 at 1:56pmpost #2033 of 537310/12/12 at 1:27pmpost #2034 of 537310/12/12 at 1:42pmpost #2035 of 537310/12/12 at 1:57pmQuote:
Sorry should have specified. It's a size large.
Do you guys think the length of this particular large, given that I am 6'4", is consistent with the "old" sizing?
It's a damn nice sweater btw, even at retail.post #2036 of 537310/12/12 at 2:02pmQuote:
Yeah length is what? 29 inches or so? seems pretty consistentpost #2037 of 537310/12/12 at 4:43pmpost #2038 of 537310/12/12 at 4:56pmpost #2039 of 537310/12/12 at 5:47pmpost #2040 of 537310/12/12 at 8:15pmQuote:
I think that's about right, 29-30 inches. Old or new length, it looks good so I wouldn't worry about it. Do you want it to be longer? You could always wet block it.
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 33 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › NWT Emporio Armani FW15 Tartan Plaid Hooded Sweatshirt sz M 9 minutes ago
- › Tuxedo at my daytime wedding? 10 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...