Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 4/1/16 at 7:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 136post #2026 of 532110/10/12 at 10:53pmpost #2027 of 532110/10/12 at 11:15pmpost #2028 of 532110/11/12 at 8:53amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Checked the Navy, feels the same as old stark so it must have been just the new fabrics / colors that are smaller. If anybody wants it as cost let me know ($262 + shipping to you)post #2029 of 532110/11/12 at 6:13pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is the new, shorter one, correct?
Edit: It looks great to me, btw.post #2030 of 532110/11/12 at 6:15pmpost #2031 of 532110/12/12 at 6:34ampost #2032 of 532110/12/12 at 12:39pm
Got my size large Navy Stark in from Gargyle.
Overall, I like the fit but I am bit disappointed because I believe it is the new "shorter" length when I was hoping, since they were on sale, that it would be older stock with the longer length.
The sweater used to fit quite long right? It seems to me to be a pretty average length now.
FYI I am 6'4", 42" shoulders, 32" waist.
Edited by Rincon - 10/12/12 at 1:56pmpost #2033 of 532110/12/12 at 1:27pmpost #2034 of 532110/12/12 at 1:42pmpost #2035 of 532110/12/12 at 1:57pmQuote:
Sorry should have specified. It's a size large.
Do you guys think the length of this particular large, given that I am 6'4", is consistent with the "old" sizing?
It's a damn nice sweater btw, even at retail.post #2036 of 532110/12/12 at 2:02pmQuote:
Yeah length is what? 29 inches or so? seems pretty consistentpost #2037 of 532110/12/12 at 4:43pmpost #2038 of 532110/12/12 at 4:56pmpost #2039 of 532110/12/12 at 5:47pmpost #2040 of 532110/12/12 at 8:15pmQuote:
I think that's about right, 29-30 inches. Old or new length, it looks good so I wouldn't worry about it. Do you want it to be longer? You could always wet block it.
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grad School Blues 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Jack Erwin anyone? 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Gucci Horsebit Loafers 8 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding