or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 125

post #1861 of 5099
looks good. i'm warming to mine now smile.gif
post #1862 of 5099
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post

looks good. i'm warming to mine now smile.gif

you should be, looks fucking awesome
post #1863 of 5099
This is the cement grey turtleneck from Frans Boone, discussed a few pages back. It is a medium, which seems to be right. I am 6'1" and wear a 40R SC.

post #1864 of 5099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicio View Post

This is the cement grey turtleneck from Frans Boone, discussed a few pages back. It is a medium, which seems to be right. I am 6'1" and wear a 40R SC.
thanks for sharing
post #1865 of 5099
Anyone know which pieces are currently sold in the new triple blue fabric?

Also, offhand, anywhere that sells the full-zip fisherman in the triple blue?
post #1866 of 5099
Has the sizing gotten smaller in the last 2 years or something?
post #1867 of 5099
For the stark, all signs point to yes.
post #1868 of 5099
Quote:
Originally Posted by superego View Post

Anyone know which pieces are currently sold in the new triple blue fabric?

Also, offhand, anywhere that sells the full-zip fisherman in the triple blue?

the stark from TBS and FB. Thats all I know of so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post

Has the sizing gotten smaller in the last 2 years or something?

Are you referring to a certain piece?
post #1869 of 5099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feji View Post

For the stark, all signs point to yes.

I was under the impression that only the triple blue start has smaller dimensions.
post #1870 of 5099
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

the stark from TBS and FB. Thats all I know of so far.
Are you referring to a certain piece?
Nope - but all my SNS pieces are from 2010 or earlier and are generally a size M. I'm 200lbs, 6'2''. People are posting stretched-out, could not possibly size down M starks and they're like 5'9 175 or whatever. I mean, weight and proportions are different things but if I want to beef my SNS stock this fall in prep for winter, I'm a need to know if they messed with the sizing and get a L instead.
post #1871 of 5099
Purple fucking melange on end is great.

It's too bad they fucked up the stark (26" length are you serious?) with the short ass sizing now, luckily sns is just beater shit for me anyway.
post #1872 of 5099
Do you have link for the purple piece you are referring to?

Well what else would you consider sns, it's meant to be beater stuff.
post #1873 of 5099
post #1874 of 5099
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

sns is just beater shit for me anyway.

lol why do you even have "beater" clothes?
post #1875 of 5099
Any long term (>6 month) stark owners know how much their stark stretched out? Or if any at all?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?