I wear a medium and we are almost the same size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 8/31/16 at 10:48am in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 122post #1816 of 53219/10/12 at 2:49pmpost #1817 of 53219/10/12 at 3:25pm
Those are a bit tight on you, Surly.
I have the Stark in M which fits very good, but my Port (I think it is) is too tight in L. I would need an XL in that one and I have a 41-42 chest.
The lightweight crewnecks in a more fine knitted style seem to be a lot more fitted than some of the cardigans.post #1818 of 53219/10/12 at 4:09pmpost #1819 of 53219/10/12 at 4:28pmpost #1820 of 53219/10/12 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalTex
Are you going to reply to them and confirm the length? (top of collar to bottom)
If you do, could you inform them that their picture is really misleading. I am sure people that follow S.N.S. are probably wondering the same thing that we were.
I'm short but not super short. 5'11.75". I wish I would have been 6'2"
Suppost #1821 of 53219/10/12 at 7:17pmpost #1822 of 53219/10/12 at 7:31pmpost #1823 of 53219/10/12 at 7:39pmpost #1824 of 53219/10/12 at 9:38pmpost #1825 of 53219/11/12 at 9:48ampost #1826 of 53219/11/12 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Meis
5ft9 is not short... it's pretty much exactly average height for a guy (at least in the US).
Also, I'm 5ft8 and have (iirc) 4 different models from sns (plus three others that I've tried on but returned) all in size small and they all fit me just fine length wise. Also, if any of my sns sweaters are a bit longer than I'd like its actually the 2 naval pullovers I have...not my stark. That said if I remember right you'd more of a M or L in SNS right? I can see it being too long then - SNS works just fine for average-to-short guys...but only if you're skinny-ish.
FYI- in my experience the SNS sweaters that fit shorter/avg- Fisherman, codex, and ideal (I've only tried on the ideal hoodie, but I assume the pullover fits similarly)
I agreed with the above. I'm 5'9 and I have SMALL in fisherman, stark (little long to my liking but it suppose to be a longer cardi), Modula (hella tight though), ideal hoodie and crew.post #1827 of 53219/12/12 at 12:31pmI just recieved my Stark in medium triple blue from TBS and it seems like the one from the other website might be lighter in the blue variations but I have a navy marked cardigan which is a lighter color than the triple blue. But if I were to choose either of the two I'd go with the triple blue, it looks deeper and a little more rich in color. In terms of sizing I think the new variations really are shorter, the marked cardigan is about two inches too long for me and I'm 5'8" and the Stark prob hits right around my hip for anyone wondering sizing. It is a little snug on my arms but I'm not super skinny.post #1828 of 53219/12/12 at 1:08pmQuote:Can we get photos whenever it's convenient for you? I think you're the first person on this board who has the triple blueOriginally Posted by mvpberto
I just recieved my Stark in medium triple blue from TBS and it seems like the one from the other website might be lighter in the blue variations but I have a navy marked cardigan which is a lighter color than the triple blue. But if I were to choose either of the two I'd go with the triple blue, it looks deeper and a little more rich in color. In terms of sizing I think the new variations really are shorter, the marked cardigan is about two inches too long for me and I'm 5'8" and the Stark prob hits right around my hip for anyone wondering sizing. It is a little snug on my arms but I'm not super skinny.post #1829 of 53219/12/12 at 1:13pmpost #1830 of 53219/12/12 at 1:21pmQuote:
I'm picking up my triple blue from FedEx later today and will compare to my other stark from last season. I'll report back in a few hours.
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 45 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 52 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 57 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...