I wear a medium and we are almost the same size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 122
Styleforum Top Picks
Those are a bit tight on you, Surly.
I have the Stark in M which fits very good, but my Port (I think it is) is too tight in L. I would need an XL in that one and I have a 41-42 chest.
The lightweight crewnecks in a more fine knitted style seem to be a lot more fitted than some of the cardigans.
Are you going to reply to them and confirm the length? (top of collar to bottom)
If you do, could you inform them that their picture is really misleading. I am sure people that follow S.N.S. are probably wondering the same thing that we were.
I'm short but not super short. 5'11.75". I wish I would have been 6'2"
5ft9 is not short... it's pretty much exactly average height for a guy (at least in the US).
Also, I'm 5ft8 and have (iirc) 4 different models from sns (plus three others that I've tried on but returned) all in size small and they all fit me just fine length wise. Also, if any of my sns sweaters are a bit longer than I'd like its actually the 2 naval pullovers I have...not my stark. That said if I remember right you'd more of a M or L in SNS right? I can see it being too long then - SNS works just fine for average-to-short guys...but only if you're skinny-ish.
FYI- in my experience the SNS sweaters that fit shorter/avg- Fisherman, codex, and ideal (I've only tried on the ideal hoodie, but I assume the pullover fits similarly)
I agreed with the above. I'm 5'9 and I have SMALL in fisherman, stark (little long to my liking but it suppose to be a longer cardi), Modula (hella tight though), ideal hoodie and crew.
I just recieved my Stark in medium triple blue from TBS and it seems like the one from the other website might be lighter in the blue variations but I have a navy marked cardigan which is a lighter color than the triple blue. But if I were to choose either of the two I'd go with the triple blue, it looks deeper and a little more rich in color. In terms of sizing I think the new variations really are shorter, the marked cardigan is about two inches too long for me and I'm 5'8" and the Stark prob hits right around my hip for anyone wondering sizing. It is a little snug on my arms but I'm not super skinny.
I'm picking up my triple blue from FedEx later today and will compare to my other stark from last season. I'll report back in a few hours.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things you just don't get 28 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › My discovery at Crombie conduit street today 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...