or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 121

post #1801 of 5004
6' is not fucking short!
post #1802 of 5004
^ This.
post #1803 of 5004
is 5' 9" short? It's definitely too short for SNS, that I know.
post #1804 of 5004
lol
post #1805 of 5004
but I wanted to be 6'2" shog[1].gif
post #1806 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

6' is not fucking short!

he said 5'11".75. and that's his 'internet' height.
IRL probably 5'9", tops smile.giffoo.gif
post #1807 of 5004
Maybe he is from Holland where 6' is short.
post #1808 of 5004
: )
post #1809 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

6' is not fucking short!

he said 5'11".75. and that's his 'internet' height.
IRL probably 5'9", tops smile.giffoo.gif

plain.gif

no IRL 5'11.75" (if asked I say 6') cool.gif
post #1810 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by theom- View Post

is 5' 9" short? It's definitely too short for SNS, that I know.

(10)?

5ft9 is not short... it's pretty much exactly average height for a guy (at least in the US).

Also, I'm 5ft8 and have (iirc) 4 different models from sns (plus three others that I've tried on but returned) all in size small and they all fit me just fine length wise. Also, if any of my sns sweaters are a bit longer than I'd like its actually the 2 naval pullovers I have...not my stark. That said if I remember right you'd more of a M or L in SNS right? I can see it being too long then - SNS works just fine for average-to-short guys...but only if you're skinny-ish.


FYI- in my experience the SNS sweaters that fit shorter/avg- Fisherman, codex, and ideal (I've only tried on the ideal hoodie, but I assume the pullover fits similarly)
post #1811 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

Are you going to reply to them and confirm the length? (top of collar to bottom)
If you do, could you inform them that their picture is really misleading. I am sure people that follow S.N.S. are probably wondering the same thing that we were.
I'm short but not super short. 5'11.75". I wish I would have been 6'2" frown.gif

short? Guess I am shorter than you with my master height: 5'7''.

post #1812 of 5004

Sorry Burial....

 

Ordered 2 new SNS pieces... I have a stark and amalgam/fishermans and wanted something lighter and basic.

 

Tried them on quick out of the box.... I dunno. Lengths seem ok but it feels a little snug .. through the chest/back in particular.  Not sure if they'll stretch out and loosen up a little...  these are L.  Never imagined I'd need an XL in SNS.  All my others are in L ....

 

 

 

Close up Triple Blue

 

post #1813 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by surly19 View Post

Sorry Burial....

 

Ordered 2 new SNS pieces... I have a stark and amalgam/fishermans and wanted something lighter and basic.

 

Tried them on quick out of the box.... I dunno. Lengths seem ok but it feels a little snug .. through the chest/back in particular.  Not sure if they'll stretch out and loosen up a little...  these are L.  Never imagined I'd need an XL in SNS.  All my others are in L ....

 

 

 

Close up Triple Blue

 

 

 

Is that the Ideal sweater???

post #1814 of 5004

"New Version Sweater" triple blue & "Version Crew Neck" army green...

post #1815 of 5004

Hey Surly I'm 42" chest 6'1 185 and I wear XL in SNS.  That first sweater is too tight man,  how it pulls next to your shoulder is a dead giveaway.  The triple blue looks good from the back, but if its doing the same thing in the front I would exchange.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?