Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 114
Styleforum Top Picks
Nearly all of SNS Herning's stuff say virgin wool/ pure new wool on the label, but some say merino instead - I don't know if that means they sometimes use recycled wool in the lighter summer pieces, or if they just consider the soft merino characteristics to be more significant.
Tried this piece on yesterday at NittyGritty in Stockholm.
The purple melange mix really looks amazing in person. Even has a bit of green (I think) in it. The knit is very thick and warm with great construction, as expected.
I own the Stark in M and on of those really slim knits in L from SNS (which is now too small for me) and I tried on a size L in this piece. I'm 6'3", 175 lbs with a 41 chest and 18.5 shoulders and usually wear a large. The fit is TTS with a dropped shoulder, as seen in the pic. Looked great with just enough space in the body and regular length. I like the look of a dropped shoulder and don't mind my knits to be a bit oversized. If that's not your thing, I would advise you to try this on before purchasing. If I would size it to fit right in the shoulders, it would def be too tight in the chest.
The tighter sweater mighft have been the Port. It has a bubbly knit texture with a stripe going across the chest and arms (same color). Well yeah, ironically this one time I did cold wash it and it came out a bit tighter. I've grown 2" in my chest since I bought it though and it is pretty damn slim for a size L. Think it measures 20" p-p while it is 27" or so long.
I got one by accident that I returned right away (Boylston accidentally sent me a navy ideal hoodie instead of the navy ideal pullover) but I tried it on and its relatively lightweight and fits pretty slim and shorter than I some of the other SNS pieces... the mr porter pics are pretty accurate fit-wise- http://www.mrporter.com/product/185524 Also, it does not have pockets.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Introduce yourself. 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 12 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...