Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 114
Styleforum Top Picks
Nearly all of SNS Herning's stuff say virgin wool/ pure new wool on the label, but some say merino instead - I don't know if that means they sometimes use recycled wool in the lighter summer pieces, or if they just consider the soft merino characteristics to be more significant.
Tried this piece on yesterday at NittyGritty in Stockholm.
The purple melange mix really looks amazing in person. Even has a bit of green (I think) in it. The knit is very thick and warm with great construction, as expected.
I own the Stark in M and on of those really slim knits in L from SNS (which is now too small for me) and I tried on a size L in this piece. I'm 6'3", 175 lbs with a 41 chest and 18.5 shoulders and usually wear a large. The fit is TTS with a dropped shoulder, as seen in the pic. Looked great with just enough space in the body and regular length. I like the look of a dropped shoulder and don't mind my knits to be a bit oversized. If that's not your thing, I would advise you to try this on before purchasing. If I would size it to fit right in the shoulders, it would def be too tight in the chest.
The tighter sweater mighft have been the Port. It has a bubbly knit texture with a stripe going across the chest and arms (same color). Well yeah, ironically this one time I did cold wash it and it came out a bit tighter. I've grown 2" in my chest since I bought it though and it is pretty damn slim for a size L. Think it measures 20" p-p while it is 27" or so long.
I got one by accident that I returned right away (Boylston accidentally sent me a navy ideal hoodie instead of the navy ideal pullover) but I tried it on and its relatively lightweight and fits pretty slim and shorter than I some of the other SNS pieces... the mr porter pics are pretty accurate fit-wise- http://www.mrporter.com/product/185524 Also, it does not have pockets.
- SNS Herning- fits?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 seconds ago
- › Best dressed man on TV 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Cordovan black, Plain toe 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...