or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 112

post #1666 of 4960
Debating between Codex and modulo cardigan. Anyone have fit pics?
post #1667 of 4960
They have a news article w. some lookbook shots at Boylston.

http://www.boylstontradingco.com/the-trade/2011/12/s-n-s-herning-restock
post #1668 of 4960
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclipper View Post

Anyone have measurements for a small hoodie?

From Mr. Porter - http://www.mrporter.com/am/sizechart.mrp?productID=185524&tab=1&exclude=true
post #1669 of 4960
Quote:
Originally Posted by fobe46 View Post

Debating between Codex and modulo cardigan. Anyone have fit pics?

MrPorter has fit pics and measurements. I sent them an mail about some measurements too and got this:

 

For size small:

Shoulder - Shoulder: 16"
Pit - Pit: 19"
Pit - Sleeve: 18.5"
post #1670 of 4960
Not really impressed with their summer collection :/
post #1671 of 4960
^Yeah I admit their summer stuff is not as impressive as their FW. But I think they make good layer pieces when it get chilly.
post #1672 of 4960
Reading posts here, I would have guessed that I should go with a Medium in the cardigan or hoodie that Boylston has. Judging by the Mr. Porter shoulder measurements, I would think Large. Have people who have been on the fence about sizing found that sizing down doesn't matter for shoulder fit?
post #1673 of 4960
Goddamn who took the medium in the codex cardigan?
post #1674 of 4960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Reading posts here, I would have guessed that I should go with a Medium in the cardigan or hoodie that Boylston has. Judging by the Mr. Porter shoulder measurements, I would think Large. Have people who have been on the fence about sizing found that sizing down doesn't matter for shoulder fit?

Think SNS the shoulders are usually pretty small. I go by the pit to pit measurements. Usually I figure there will be some stretching over time.
post #1675 of 4960
Six,

What are your dimensions?

My measurements when I bought the stark in medium

6'00
182 lbs
42" chest
33" waist
post #1676 of 4960
6'
40" chest
33" waist

Jackets and sweaters in the 18" range for shoulders usually fit. I'd like the sweaters to be slim, but I'm not looking to cram myself into them and would wear a dress shirt under the cardigan. Since the Stark seems to run big, it seems like a large in the cardigan and hoodie would probably work. Also, looking at the Mr. Porter photos for the hoodie, a medium seems pretty tight on the model, particularly in the chest and shoulders. http://www.mrporter.com/product/185524

Thanks, all!
post #1677 of 4960
You wear a medium? I wonder if the stark is cut larger...?

I'm 5"11 180lbs 40" chest 32 waist and L in SNS sweaters seem to work well on me.
post #1678 of 4960
Quote:

Thanks dude, much appreciated.
post #1679 of 4960
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

Six,
What are your dimensions?
My measurements when I bought the stark in medium
6'00
182 lbs
42" chest
33" waist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

You wear a medium? I wonder if the stark is cut larger...?
I'm 5"11 180lbs 40" chest 32 waist and L in SNS sweaters seem to work well on me.

Nah, got my Stark in XL--I'm 6'3". 220. 45" and 36" waist and the XL worked perfectly. L was skin tight.
post #1680 of 4960
I could have told you that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?