Apex looks pretty long from the photos on adrenalinegranville, any idea how much shorter it is than the Stark? Concrete looks great.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 107
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1592 of 52447/30/12 at 12:09pmpost #1593 of 52447/30/12 at 1:30pmpost #1594 of 52447/30/12 at 5:34pmpost #1595 of 52447/30/12 at 10:20pmI'm thinking about dyeing my Clay Amalgam to another color maybe Burgandy. Some one talk some sense into me?
Btw, it smelled like wet animals while washing my sweater. haha.
Also, the sweaters really shrink up when washing and drying. I wish I would have taken measurements post-wash.
Okay, I'm done.post #1596 of 52447/30/12 at 10:26pmpost #1597 of 52447/30/12 at 10:59pmpost #1598 of 52447/31/12 at 4:49ampost #1599 of 52448/1/12 at 4:53pmpost #1600 of 52448/1/12 at 6:38pmpost #1601 of 52448/2/12 at 11:05amQuote:
This is stupid business strategy. Give the consumer as many options as possible, let them buy where they want. As long as you're not undercutting you vendors, you build your base, not reduce it. And you can be a source of reliable information about the brand. Lame.
But I still love them.post #1602 of 52448/2/12 at 11:18amYeah they can gtfo with that. I liked looking through there site.
What do you guys think about the prices they put on their items? Are they fairly priced? I know this could be relative but just wanted to see what you guys think.
Great ever since I joined sf I hate just about everything I see in malls, with a few exceptions that are always ridiculously expensive.post #1603 of 52448/2/12 at 2:50pmpost #1604 of 52448/2/12 at 5:00pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1143 Active Users (259 Members and 884 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 7 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Comme Des Garcons Homme Black Boiled Wool Jacket (48-50) 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 18 minutes ago
- › Maison Martin Margiela Chunky Handknit Cardigan, Size L (fits 48-52) 19 minutes ago
- › Kapital - hippies, Japanese farmers and post-apocalypse survivors 21 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 25 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories