Apex looks pretty long from the photos on adrenalinegranville, any idea how much shorter it is than the Stark? Concrete looks great.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 4/1/16 at 7:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 107post #1592 of 53217/30/12 at 12:09pmpost #1593 of 53217/30/12 at 1:30pmpost #1594 of 53217/30/12 at 5:34pmpost #1595 of 53217/30/12 at 10:20pmI'm thinking about dyeing my Clay Amalgam to another color maybe Burgandy. Some one talk some sense into me?
Btw, it smelled like wet animals while washing my sweater. haha.
Also, the sweaters really shrink up when washing and drying. I wish I would have taken measurements post-wash.
Okay, I'm done.post #1596 of 53217/30/12 at 10:26pmpost #1597 of 53217/30/12 at 10:59pmpost #1598 of 53217/31/12 at 4:49ampost #1599 of 53218/1/12 at 4:53pmpost #1600 of 53218/1/12 at 6:38pmpost #1601 of 53218/2/12 at 11:05amQuote:
This is stupid business strategy. Give the consumer as many options as possible, let them buy where they want. As long as you're not undercutting you vendors, you build your base, not reduce it. And you can be a source of reliable information about the brand. Lame.
But I still love them.post #1602 of 53218/2/12 at 11:18amYeah they can gtfo with that. I liked looking through there site.
What do you guys think about the prices they put on their items? Are they fairly priced? I know this could be relative but just wanted to see what you guys think.
Great ever since I joined sf I hate just about everything I see in malls, with a few exceptions that are always ridiculously expensive.post #1603 of 53218/2/12 at 2:50pmpost #1604 of 53218/2/12 at 5:00pmpost #1605 of 53218/2/12 at 9:07pm
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 981 Active Users (164 Members and 817 Guests)
- › Introduce yourself. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › Video Games 15 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 20 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 21 minutes ago
- › Grey and navy 21 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 23 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding