Apex looks pretty long from the photos on adrenalinegranville, any idea how much shorter it is than the Stark? Concrete looks great.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 4/1/16 at 7:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 107post #1592 of 53217/30/12 at 12:09pmpost #1593 of 53217/30/12 at 1:30pmpost #1594 of 53217/30/12 at 5:34pmpost #1595 of 53217/30/12 at 10:20pmI'm thinking about dyeing my Clay Amalgam to another color maybe Burgandy. Some one talk some sense into me?
Btw, it smelled like wet animals while washing my sweater. haha.
Also, the sweaters really shrink up when washing and drying. I wish I would have taken measurements post-wash.
Okay, I'm done.post #1596 of 53217/30/12 at 10:26pmpost #1597 of 53217/30/12 at 10:59pmpost #1598 of 53217/31/12 at 4:49ampost #1599 of 53218/1/12 at 4:53pmpost #1600 of 53218/1/12 at 6:38pmpost #1601 of 53218/2/12 at 11:05amQuote:
This is stupid business strategy. Give the consumer as many options as possible, let them buy where they want. As long as you're not undercutting you vendors, you build your base, not reduce it. And you can be a source of reliable information about the brand. Lame.
But I still love them.post #1602 of 53218/2/12 at 11:18amYeah they can gtfo with that. I liked looking through there site.
What do you guys think about the prices they put on their items? Are they fairly priced? I know this could be relative but just wanted to see what you guys think.
Great ever since I joined sf I hate just about everything I see in malls, with a few exceptions that are always ridiculously expensive.post #1603 of 53218/2/12 at 2:50pmpost #1604 of 53218/2/12 at 5:00pmpost #1605 of 53218/2/12 at 9:07pm
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 831 Active Users (121 Members and 710 Guests)
- › Friday Challenge May 27, 2016 : Freestyle Friday 4 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › I need help finding a new blazer 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 21 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 24 minutes ago
- › Wing Tip San Francisco ? 26 minutes ago
- › Comfortable and smart grey tweed-like Skopes blazer / jacket 27 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding