Apex looks pretty long from the photos on adrenalinegranville, any idea how much shorter it is than the Stark? Concrete looks great.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Archival Clothing Navy Zip Cardigan - Small Last post on 1/29/17 at 6:58pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Rick Owens dark dust long mollino 100% merino's wool cardigan, L, BNWT Last post on 12/11/16 at 4:19pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SNS Herning FW16 preorder thread - Styleforum official preorders Last post on 11/15/16 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 107post #1592 of 53737/30/12 at 12:09pmpost #1593 of 53737/30/12 at 1:30pmpost #1594 of 53737/30/12 at 5:34pmpost #1595 of 53737/30/12 at 10:20pmI'm thinking about dyeing my Clay Amalgam to another color maybe Burgandy. Some one talk some sense into me?
Btw, it smelled like wet animals while washing my sweater. haha.
Also, the sweaters really shrink up when washing and drying. I wish I would have taken measurements post-wash.
Okay, I'm done.post #1596 of 53737/30/12 at 10:26pmpost #1597 of 53737/30/12 at 10:59pmpost #1598 of 53737/31/12 at 4:49ampost #1599 of 53738/1/12 at 4:53pmpost #1600 of 53738/1/12 at 6:38pmpost #1601 of 53738/2/12 at 11:05amQuote:
This is stupid business strategy. Give the consumer as many options as possible, let them buy where they want. As long as you're not undercutting you vendors, you build your base, not reduce it. And you can be a source of reliable information about the brand. Lame.
But I still love them.post #1602 of 53738/2/12 at 11:18amYeah they can gtfo with that. I liked looking through there site.
What do you guys think about the prices they put on their items? Are they fairly priced? I know this could be relative but just wanted to see what you guys think.
Great ever since I joined sf I hate just about everything I see in malls, with a few exceptions that are always ridiculously expensive.post #1603 of 53738/2/12 at 2:50pmpost #1604 of 53738/2/12 at 5:00pmpost #1605 of 53738/2/12 at 9:07pm
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1736 Active Users (343 Members and 1393 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 21 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...