or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread - Page 371  

post #5551 of 8365
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
To all you WV owners, if I wear a 46 in TOJ0 would I need to size up for TOJ1.5?

Yes, maybe even 1 1/2 size larger depending on measurements.
post #5552 of 8365
Drew, are you willing to experiment with studs/spikes? Let's make something stuntastic...
post #5553 of 8365
sent email for the new dr.
post #5554 of 8365
do you have any plans to make the armholes higher? lol
post #5555 of 8365
PM me if you're looking for a black MA-1, stock 46
post #5556 of 8365
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC_doves View Post
PM me if you're looking for a black MA-1 in black. Size 46

What color was it, again?

btw the bomber looks awesome, drew. love the new pockets
post #5557 of 8365
TOJ the peacoat is probably the best clothing purchase I've made in my life, as far as quality & design go. Also probably one of the better fits EVER. I feel like a new man! haha
The lamb DR is also right up there. I know it's been mentioned before, but it really falls on the body great and you almost forget you're even wearing it.

Hey TOJ, are you guys like the "F4" group in Korea?
post #5558 of 8365
Drew, the new back on the A-2 looks sick. I like it.

I do prefer the old front pockets, however.


I'm taking my A-2 to a leather tailor, nucka
post #5559 of 8365
Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post
Drew, the new back on the A-2 looks sick. I like it.

I do prefer the old front pockets, however.


I'm taking my A-2 to a leather tailor, nucka

I'd be careful with that. IME, tailoring leather weakens the garment overall; unlike with woven fabric, leather tailoring leaves permanent needle holes.
post #5560 of 8365
Holding off on koppin Wings and Horns to see what Drew comes out with.

Are you doing more shirting?
post #5561 of 8365
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poomba View Post
Holding off on koppin Wings and Horns to see what Drew comes out with.

Are you doing more shirting?

yes sir, new shirts, and then a lot of coats out soon. Just wanted to put out leathers first because that's what we do and because they deserve as many days of wear as possible. Just wore my own leather jacket today at 72deg while girls on the street in daisy dukes and tanks looked at me weird, might've been too early, but fuck 'em.
post #5562 of 8365
oh gosh. who wants to buy my moto so i can cop a new dr? drew, these new jackets look ridiculously nice.
post #5563 of 8365
Christ, the new DR is gorgeous. The best ToJ piece yet. I really want the moto, but that DR is so so so nice (already own a DR and can't justify owning two).
post #5564 of 8365
Thread Starter 
Thanks dudes. Feeling better about the DR now. Also, to keep in mind, the sample is calf (and the actual calf we use in production is nicer, much more expensive per square and waxier looking, it's flawless in the hide) and a lambskin version, although I haven't made one to show, would be softer and lay a little softer overall, it'd be a good look for the design.
post #5565 of 8365
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
Thanks dudes. Feeling better about the DR now. Also, to keep in mind, the sample is calf (and the actual calf we use in production is nicer, much more expensive per square and waxier looking, it's flawless in the hide) and a lambskin version, although I haven't made one to show, would be softer and lay a little softer overall, it'd be a good look for the design.
New DR is actually growing on me the more I look at it. Don't think I could pull off either version anyway
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread