or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What do you do for a living ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you do for a living ? - Page 4

post #46 of 75
I realize to keep myself appropriately dressed within the SF superior ranks, my new job is going to be Lottery Winner.......interviewed today, will know the answer tonight!
post #47 of 75
I am not a lawyer.
post #48 of 75
I'm JAFL - Just Another Friggin' Lawyer.
post #49 of 75
I'm paid to mess with people's minds all day long. Yep, a shrink.

Soon my army of brainwashed zombies will be ready and then revenge will be ours, Mr Cruise...

And Lord Xenu will be most pleased with his faithful servants - bespoke suits for our souls.
post #50 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast
I'm paid to mess with people's minds all day long. Yep, a shrink.

Soon my army of brainwashed zombies will be ready and then revenge will be ours, Mr Cruise...

And Lord Xenu will be most pleased with his faithful servants - bespoke suits for our souls.

Maybe you can help me.....am i going through a mid-life crisis?
post #51 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl6261a
Maybe you can help me.....am i going through a mid-life crisis?
Depends...how did that "job interview" go?
post #52 of 75
I stare at computer screens and scream at them. Used to stare at screens and scream in to a headset as well. Now I just scream at the monitor. I like software to behave. Then I scream at it anyway. P.s. Tiger02 I love your job description, LOL!
post #53 of 75
I fish for wealth from the sea of information.
post #54 of 75
usually I am an international sales manager. for the past month, I am a stay at home dad. hopefully not much longer.
post #55 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl6261a
Maybe you can help me.....am i going through a mid-life crisis?

Well let's try a screening question:

Q. Have you acquired/thought of acquiring an impractical mode of transport in the last 6 months?
Viable answers include but are not limited to: soft-top roadster, barely street-legal race-ready motorbike, speedboat (esp. if more than 100 miles from nearest body of water), rollerblades, Segway.

If the answer is yes, Just For Men is right around the corner.

Seriously though, best of luck in moving forward!
post #56 of 75
Reporter for an obscure weekly. Every time I think I've had enough, something interesting happens and I stick around to see how it plays out.
post #57 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre
I stare at computer screens and scream at them. Used to stare at screens and scream in to a headset as well. Now I just scream at the monitor. I like software to behave. Then I scream at it anyway.

P.s. Tiger02 I love your job description, LOL!

sales and trading?
post #58 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by seok
sales and trading?

LOL. No, second tier tech/product specialist, now QA tester.
post #59 of 75
Professor of Fine Arts
painter
post #60 of 75
I'm a hunter/gatherer.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What do you do for a living ?