Originally Posted by skalogre
Lancia Integrale Evoluzione
That one's on my list, too. The others: 1) Citroen DS-23 EFI, albeit in midnite blue. Why? Name one other car that is - A permanent MOMA exhibit - The object of one of the 20th century's finest philosopher's attention - Rife with masterful innovations in chassis, suspension (hydropneumatic), and safety (crumple zones, reinforced doors, 14" inboard front disk brakes, collapsable no-spar steering column, etc.)
2) Alfa GTV1750, the finest sports sedan of all time and even better in blue or white than red. With DCOE's and (unlike the specs in the picture) a Twin Spark head, please!
3) Lotus Elan Sprint, in Gold Leaf livery as shown below. A finer sports car does not exist
4) For nostalgia reasons, a 1993 Mazda Miata LE with ABS and a hardtop as my daily driver.
5) To scare myself occasionally, an E30 BMW M3, BMW's finest effort to date
6) For nothing but going back and forth to restaurants/hotels because it's so pretty and also fun to drive, a Jaguar S-Type 3.8. S-Type and not the slightly prettier Mk. II because the S's bigger hindquarters hold the IRS used from the E-Type through the XJ-6/XJ-S rather than the Mk. II's live axle. Obviously 3.8 instead of 4.2 because the shorter stroke engine is more entertaining.
I don't have any Talbot Lagos or Bugattis on the list because realistically I'd only want cars that I wouldn't be scared shitless to drive, lest some fuckhead in an SUV decides to inattentively destroy a piece of priceless history.