Weirdest necro-bump/first post combination ever.
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- FINAL SALE / Jil, Uniqlo, GATs, CPs etc / $5 shirts etc, GIVEAWAY PRICES Last post on 8/6/11 at 5:33am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- APC Petit Standard 30 BNWT, J Crew shirt/sweater Last post on 3/7/11 at 7:33pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- what should I wear under a black v neck sweater? Last post on 3/30/08 at 9:34pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Why are cotton/poly blend shirts undesirable? - Page 3post #31 of 4612/19/12 at 7:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32 of 4612/20/12 at 1:27ampost #33 of 4612/20/12 at 3:24ampost #34 of 4612/20/12 at 9:04amQuote:
God himself may frown upon thy insolence but do not to worry, for Moses will not judge thee for wearing the blended cloths from hell. You may find that the book of Leviticus does indeed hold very profound wisdom. The chapter in question referred to in this thread > http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+19&version=NIVpost #35 of 462/23/13 at 3:04am
Polyester enhances disgusting body odour by about 100%, do not sit next to anyone on public transport who wears this material, it is fine for ropes and making tarpaulins and nothing else. It should be banned from comming into contact with human skin. 100 % Cotton every time, feels better and is heigenic.post #36 of 463/1/13 at 1:49am
Yes, 100% poly clothing does hold odor; I typically have to Mirazyme my hiking clothing. However, I have not found that be an issue with blended clothing. I exclusively wear 60/40 poly/cotton blend t-shirts and have had no odor issues. I think people who wear 100% cotton t-shirts for any type of strenuous activity are insane. They get soaked and don't dry, which is not only unpleasant, but also a health concern when hiking. Try hiking in a 100% cotton t-shirt that is drenched by the end of the day and then sleeping in that still-wet shirt when the temp drops to 40F at night.post #37 of 463/2/13 at 8:10pmpost #38 of 464/18/13 at 2:54pmpost #39 of 464/19/13 at 1:47ampost #40 of 465/24/13 at 8:03pm
leviticus 19:19 says do not wear linen and woolen mixed together it is a old orthodox jewish law meaning that Linen which is a plant made from flax and wool is from an animal are not to be mixed together because simply stated it isnt Kosher. same as not cooking any milk products with non milk/nonkosher products. Wear whatever you like if you are not orthodox Jew. if you are then dont wear the Wool with Linen ... you cannot allow law that are thousands of years old to rule your life if you are not of the Jewish orthodox religion.Remember the Bible... king james version was written but copied by monks inn long hand then guttenbery came along one day and he invented the printing press. When he did he also copied down the writings as he was able to understand them to me the Bible ought to be the Guttenberg Bible since it is his interpretation.post #41 of 465/24/13 at 8:13pm
you want to look as if you rolled out of bed and wore you clothes all night in the hot heat then go right ahead. as for this old lady i go for a neater look poly/cotton is up my alley no ironing and if you do iron guaranteed you're going to look lousy because 100% cotton doesnt look good after wearing it ten minutes. as a nurse (retired) i learned a long time ago sweat does not stink it is when sweat is allowed to soak into material, hair stay on skin which hasnt been washed for hours then the bacteria grows and thus is the stink ... my advice? SHOWER 2-3 TIMES A DAY if you sweat profusely and if you are a person with a known afflictions as hyper -hydrosis meaning excessive sweating beyond the norm, your doctor will offer you some remedies,,, no need to sweat plus be wrinkled.post #42 of 465/24/13 at 8:22pm
hardly erodes? ok get rid of your plastic trash bags- your latex gloves, your polystyrene coffee cups- your plastic flip flops, your hair spray and your hair dye, get rid of your make up its all chemicals, get rid of your plastic false teeth, get rid of your poly neckties and plastic belts with steel buckles that also will be here on earth a hell of a lot longer than you or I. As a matter of fact listen to everyone but dont use your own brain & may as well come into the world buck neked and live that way forever...see how long it is till thee put you in side a metal and concrete chamber wearing a poly orange colored jumpsuit. and a pair of orange flip flops.post #43 of 465/25/13 at 1:35ampost #44 of 463/27/14 at 5:27pmpost #45 of 465/4/14 at 10:21am
- Why are cotton/poly blend shirts undesirable?
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 29 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 12 minutes ago
- › Munich in the summer 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...