Weirdest necro-bump/first post combination ever.
Related Forum Threads
- FINAL SALE / Jil, Uniqlo, GATs, CPs etc / $5 shirts etc, GIVEAWAY PRICES Last post on 8/6/11 at 5:33am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- APC Petit Standard 30 BNWT, J Crew shirt/sweater Last post on 3/7/11 at 7:33pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- what should I wear under a black v neck sweater? Last post on 3/30/08 at 9:34pm in Classic Menswear
- What to wear under a grey, v-neck sweater? Last post on 7/20/07 at 9:42pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Why are cotton/poly blend shirts undesirable? - Page 3
Styleforum Top Picks
God himself may frown upon thy insolence but do not to worry, for Moses will not judge thee for wearing the blended cloths from hell. You may find that the book of Leviticus does indeed hold very profound wisdom. The chapter in question referred to in this thread > http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+19&version=NIV
Polyester enhances disgusting body odour by about 100%, do not sit next to anyone on public transport who wears this material, it is fine for ropes and making tarpaulins and nothing else. It should be banned from comming into contact with human skin. 100 % Cotton every time, feels better and is heigenic.
Yes, 100% poly clothing does hold odor; I typically have to Mirazyme my hiking clothing. However, I have not found that be an issue with blended clothing. I exclusively wear 60/40 poly/cotton blend t-shirts and have had no odor issues. I think people who wear 100% cotton t-shirts for any type of strenuous activity are insane. They get soaked and don't dry, which is not only unpleasant, but also a health concern when hiking. Try hiking in a 100% cotton t-shirt that is drenched by the end of the day and then sleeping in that still-wet shirt when the temp drops to 40F at night.
leviticus 19:19 says do not wear linen and woolen mixed together it is a old orthodox jewish law meaning that Linen which is a plant made from flax and wool is from an animal are not to be mixed together because simply stated it isnt Kosher. same as not cooking any milk products with non milk/nonkosher products. Wear whatever you like if you are not orthodox Jew. if you are then dont wear the Wool with Linen ... you cannot allow law that are thousands of years old to rule your life if you are not of the Jewish orthodox religion.Remember the Bible... king james version was written but copied by monks inn long hand then guttenbery came along one day and he invented the printing press. When he did he also copied down the writings as he was able to understand them to me the Bible ought to be the Guttenberg Bible since it is his interpretation.
you want to look as if you rolled out of bed and wore you clothes all night in the hot heat then go right ahead. as for this old lady i go for a neater look poly/cotton is up my alley no ironing and if you do iron guaranteed you're going to look lousy because 100% cotton doesnt look good after wearing it ten minutes. as a nurse (retired) i learned a long time ago sweat does not stink it is when sweat is allowed to soak into material, hair stay on skin which hasnt been washed for hours then the bacteria grows and thus is the stink ... my advice? SHOWER 2-3 TIMES A DAY if you sweat profusely and if you are a person with a known afflictions as hyper -hydrosis meaning excessive sweating beyond the norm, your doctor will offer you some remedies,,, no need to sweat plus be wrinkled.
hardly erodes? ok get rid of your plastic trash bags- your latex gloves, your polystyrene coffee cups- your plastic flip flops, your hair spray and your hair dye, get rid of your make up its all chemicals, get rid of your plastic false teeth, get rid of your poly neckties and plastic belts with steel buckles that also will be here on earth a hell of a lot longer than you or I. As a matter of fact listen to everyone but dont use your own brain & may as well come into the world buck neked and live that way forever...see how long it is till thee put you in side a metal and concrete chamber wearing a poly orange colored jumpsuit. and a pair of orange flip flops.
- Why are cotton/poly blend shirts undesirable?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 40 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Please help identify these vintage shoes 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Best Dressed Men 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...