or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Crest Tshirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crest Tshirts

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
I dunno man, I just have a sudden urge to get a couple of shirts with awesome crests. Like this prussia crest right here http://styleforum.net/attachment.php...1&d=1145402149 Anyone know any shirt like that I can get?
post #2 of 12
Too bad this isnt 2005 anymore
post #3 of 12
APC "Never second" t-shirt has a crest on it I'm pretty sure. Not positive if its still available. Crest shirts have been showing up on Frat Boys around here, so its pretty played. Morphine Generation has some incredibly elaborate crests but I generally detest the fit and distressing of their clothing.
post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 
Yikes, nvm. You know it's over when frat boys and pulling it off.
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by seen
Yikes, nvm.

You know it's over when frat boys and pulling it off.

Not only are frat boys pulling it off, but they have adopted it to their own frat t-shirts, with a crest very similar to the Prussia crest but with a ribbon with the greek letters along the bottom.



I think it would be a different idea, but you could print your own using the Prussia crest, then throw some spray paint on it and junk to make it a completely different style. Right now, I think what's played out is the 1-color crest on 1-color t-shirt.
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
Great idea!!! But the Prussia crest is complicated, I dont think I can print it on my own. Maybe I could find some old wax seals, and blow it up to print it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Right now, I think what's played out is the 1-color crest on 1-color t-shirt.

Would a multi coloured crest work?
post #7 of 12
The "Never Second" tee is available, in a longsleeve version, for the summer (inexplicable since only the shortsleeve version was available last winter. I have the short sleeve version and like it. But they are becoming ubiquitous.
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by seen
Great idea!!! But the Prussia crest is complicated, I dont think I can print it on my own. Maybe I could find some old wax seals, and blow it up to print it on.



Would a multi coloured crest work?

A multi-colored crest would be very difficult to print.

The Prussia crest would be incredibly easy, because you already have a black and white graphic. It's much easier than you think.

I may post a sticky guide some time in the near future about exactly how to do water-based prints at home.
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Not only are frat boys pulling it off, but they have adopted it to their own frat t-shirts, with a crest very similar to the Prussia crest but with a ribbon with the greek letters along the bottom.

Yeah, fraternities generally have a tendency to stick their crests and insignia on their shirts. And quite a few fraternities use the Eagle in their crests. I might also add every chapter of every fraternity generally designs their own shirts.
post #10 of 12
The Prussian crest never goes out of style.
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Fair enough. Brian, is it possible for you to post a guide as soon as you can? Thanks.
post #12 of 12
"Young man! I need to send this missive to the Prussian consulate in Siam - post haste! Am I too late for the afternoon auto-gyro?"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Crest Tshirts