Originally Posted by TheVM
Got my trial shirt today, and I like some of you ordered it a bit to tight. I also have a few other problems I was wondering if you guys can help me with for fitting.
1. When I lift up my arms, the shirt kind of lifts up with it. Wondering if there is any changes I can make this in the shoulders to make this go away.
2. The collar sags a down a bit and creates a small fold of clothes behind my neck. I guess I have really square shoulders, and so there is to much of a rise from the shoulders to the collar. How can I fix this?
3. I paid extra, like recommended here, for the pearl buttons. Yet they are still cheap and thin as hell. Did they just forget to put them on my shirt or are they really this cheap as well? (which makes me wonder how thin the free buttons are)
1. pics will help diagnose this, but it's normal for the shirt to lift up a bit when you raise your arms. this might be affected by your shoulder measurements
2. did u indicate that you have straight shoulders on the page where you specify body type? I find this makes a difference even if you input custom measurements.
3. did you get the thick MOP buttons (+$5 or the thin MOP buttons (+$2)?