or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Trepanier wins Esquire's Best Dressed Real Man contest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Trepanier wins Esquire's Best Dressed Real Man contest - Page 2

post #16 of 419
I wear jeans with oxford shoes sometimes.
post #17 of 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
I wear jeans with oxford shoes sometimes.

Change to derby style
post #18 of 419
Foo lost because he didn't want the prizes sponsored by Kenneth Cole.
post #19 of 419
Thread Starter 
James Cash, Jr. · Ann Fudge · Claudio Gonzalez · Susan Hockfield · Jeffrey Immelt · Andrea Jung · Alan Lafley · Robert Lane · Ralph Larsen · Rochelle Lazarus · Sam Nunn · Roger Penske · Robert Swieringa · Douglas A. Warner III · Bob Wright - The entire General Electric Board of Directors were supposed to go Foo.
Vox!! wtf!
post #20 of 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoHu View Post
James Cash, Jr. · Ann Fudge · Claudio Gonzalez · Susan Hockfield · Jeffrey Immelt · Andrea Jung · Alan Lafley · Robert Lane · Ralph Larsen · Rochelle Lazarus · Sam Nunn · Roger Penske · Robert Swieringa · Douglas A. Warner III · Bob Wright - The entire General Electric Board of Directors were supposed to go Foo.
Vox!! wtf!

How could Vox do this to Foo
post #21 of 419
post #22 of 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT82 View Post

OMG I'M SO EXCITED
post #23 of 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
Foo lost because he didn't want the prizes sponsored by Kenneth Cole.

+1
post #24 of 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
Foo lost because he didn't want the prizes sponsored by Kenneth Cole.

who would?!?

To all that are saying looks matter (ie implying racism), last year's winner was black, just saying...

From the pics I saw in Esquire, I didn't like Trepanier's look, I know clothes can be appropriated, but I just don't understand the rugby as sweater with sport coat thing, what's the point...

Oh well...
post #25 of 419
I had to hold back hysterical laughter when the guy from Esquire stated he wish he could enter the contest to win the prize. Really dude, you really want a $10,000 Kenneth Cole wardrobe?
post #26 of 419
Weirdly enough, the first guy looked the best on camera.
post #27 of 419
Foo just got introduced to the nation by a former Spice Girl's cover of "It's Raining Men." That is, well, awesome.
post #28 of 419
Congrats, Foo, on getting so far. It's quite an accomplishment, and the result was no surprise considering how much flashier Dan's style is than yours. Nice to see a forumite up there, but especially one who sees the value in restraint.
post #29 of 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
Foo lost because he didn't want the prizes sponsored by Kenneth Cole.

-1 He lost because Dan is more of what they are looking for. Esquire isn't looking for someone that wears a tweed sportcoat and longwings everyday.

I just watched the video and the only guy that looked even remotely comfortable on camera was the first guy.
post #30 of 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbromer View Post
Foo just got introduced to the nation by a former Spice Girl's cover of "It's Raining Men." That is, well, FABULOUS.
FYP.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Trepanier wins Esquire's Best Dressed Real Man contest