or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Venture Bros season 4 trailer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Venture Bros season 4 trailer - Page 3

post #31 of 49
"They're in his prostate, so how do we get them out?"
post #32 of 49
Shit! Gotta play catchup again. So it's on on Mondays now?
post #33 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post
Shit! Gotta play catchup again. So it's on on Mondays now?
Sunday night
post #34 of 49
How does this work?

I remember the last Season 4 eps I saw had the return of Brock and his little fight then later team up with 21.

There is nothing on any torrent site listed as Season 5. What do I download?
post #35 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
How does this work?

I remember the last Season 4 eps I saw had the return of Brock and his little fight then later team up with 21.

There is nothing on any torrent site listed as Season 5. What do I download?

I think this is suppose to be the continuation of season 4 and not season 5.
post #36 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post
I think this is suppose to be the continuation of season 4 and not season 5.

Right. Season 4 was supposed to air in two parts with only a short break in-between, but the producers have never, ever, ever been on time with anything.
post #37 of 49
I had sex I had sex with a woman! And nothing will ever be the same!! Because of sex!!!
post #38 of 49
Last nights 1 hour episode was pretty decent. Ugh.... now the wait for next season.
post #39 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.R. View Post
Last nights 1 hour episode was pretty decent. Ugh.... now the wait for next season.

Awe, shit. I missed it, as I was watching The Walking Dead. I should have watched this, as they'll surely rerun the Dead episode.
post #40 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post
Awe, shit. I missed it, as I was watching The Walking Dead. I should have watched this, as they'll surely rerun the Dead episode.
Embrace the torrents Teach.
post #41 of 49
Decent? It was great!

The Rusty Venture part had me rolling. When 24 disappeared for good and 21 started crying it was sad .
post #42 of 49
Thread Starter 
The Rusty Venture part was great, very unexpected and nothing like they've done in the past.

Looking forward to the next season.
post #43 of 49
"you know what I think? Fuck YOU!"
post #44 of 49
Venture Bros renewed for 2 more seasons! Awesome!

http://media.www.tntechoracle.com/me...-3987764.shtml
post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.R. View Post
Venture Bros renewed for 2 more seasons! Awesome!

http://media.www.tntechoracle.com/me...-3987764.shtml

Oh good. That should bring us about half-way through the century, right?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Venture Bros season 4 trailer