or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › It's College Football Season boys!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

It's College Football Season boys!!! - Page 13

post #181 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
Watching the 'Noles struggle past Jax State 19-9 was humiliating. Another long season.

Listening to Bobby Bowden say in the post-game interview, three times, that we played "Troy State" was pretty awful too.

Could there be any more proof that he is completely detached from the team? I'm willing to bet he just doesn't care any more. He even said after the Miami game that he didn't see the final play. WTF.

One other thing I'd like to point out is that in 2000 or 2001 he stopped calling plays and went off headset altogether. At that time, FSU went downhill. Coincidence? Hell no.
post #182 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post
We play Texas next week then the Coogs the week after. I'll probably get suite tickets to watch the Houston game.

With any luck y'all beat Texas and then overlook Houston and get surprised. Too much to ask for? Perhaps.
post #183 of 1151
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
With any luck y'all beat Texas and then overlook Houston and get surprised. Too much to ask for? Perhaps.

Texas is going to mudhole sand aggy (Tech for those uninformed).

We remember last year... the Eastern Sports Promotional Network will be showing Crabtree's last second catch all week.. the town is geeked.

DKR is going to be rocking to the tune of about 103,000 people... and

Gameday is in Austin this week.

Mudhole!
post #184 of 1151


post #185 of 1151
all about the U
canes over tech, thursday, 24 - 10.
post #186 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacia1300 View Post
all about the U
canes over tech, thursday, 24 - 10.
No! Go Hokies.
post #187 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
No! Go Hokies.

When is the ACC going to lose their automatic qualifying status. They've been terrible since the expansion.
post #188 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post
They've been terrible since the expansion.
Unfortunately, this is true.
post #189 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post
When is the ACC going to lose their automatic qualifying status. They've been terrible since the expansion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Unfortunately, this is true.

It is sad but true. It's been long enough for them to pull their shit together in football. Basketball, on the other hand . . .
post #190 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post
When is the ACC going to lose their automatic qualifying status. They've been terrible since the expansion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Unfortunately, this is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post
It is sad but true. It's been long enough for them to pull their shit together in football. Basketball, on the other hand . . .

I agree, but who do you put in their place? The ACC is weak, but is there really another one out there that's any better?
post #191 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
No! Go Hokies.

i was talking about the GT game tomorrow, but same goes for next week and the hokes.
post #192 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post
I agree, but who do you put in their place? The ACC is weak, but is there really another one out there that's any better?

No one, just have 1 more open slot for all the other leagues and have the ACC qualify like the other nonBCS but keep the cap maximum for BCS leagues to 2 teams.
post #193 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacia1300 View Post
i was talking about the GT game tomorrow, but same goes for next week and the hokes.
Okay, understood. Nonetheless, Go Hokies!
post #194 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post
No one, just have 1 more open slot for all the other leagues and have the ACC qualify like the other nonBCS but keep the cap maximum for BCS leagues to 2 teams.

I think this would be a great idea, but I'd argue the Big East is even worse. They'd have to get the same treatment as the ACC.
post #195 of 1151
Anyone watching the Miami-Georgia Tech game?

They showed Gino Torretta a minute ago - he has NOT aged well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › It's College Football Season boys!!!