or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › It's College Football Season boys!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

It's College Football Season boys!!! - Page 77

post #1141 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
And he doesn't even have a proven track record as a head coach! They are taking a huge chance on him. Crazy.

I heard they went after Jon Gruden first but he turned them down...?
post #1142 of 1151
hahahahaha Kippy Brown bailed on UT and went to the Seahawks. And just a few days ago this man was preaching about how great UT how much he loves it. Some loyalty he has, he didnt get the head coach job and gets pissed and leaves. Good riddance, you arrogant smug son of a bitch. Mike Hamilton made a good call for once.

I felt Dooley had a good speech considering how quick everything fell into his lap, I'm not a UT fan by any means, but I think this guys has what it takes to do a fine job. I think I'll try to get everyone to start calling him Coach DD, sounds better than Dooley to me. lol
post #1143 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbreakable View Post
hahahahaha Kippy Brown bailed on UT and went to the Seahawks. And just a few days ago this man was preaching about how great UT how much he loves it. Some loyalty he has, he didnt get the head coach job and gets pissed and leaves. Good riddance, you arrogant smug son of a bitch. Mike Hamilton made a good call for once.

I felt Dooley had a good speech considering how quick everything fell into his lap, I'm not a UT fan by any means, but I think this guys has what it takes to do a fine job. I think I'll try to get everyone to start calling him Coach DD, sounds better than Dooley to me. lol

+1

I really did like his speech. I hope he does a good job.
post #1144 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbreakable View Post
hahahahaha Kippy Brown bailed on UT and went to the Seahawks. And just a few days ago this man was preaching about how great UT how much he loves it. Some loyalty he has, he didnt get the head coach job and gets pissed and leaves. Good riddance, you arrogant smug son of a bitch. Mike Hamilton made a good call for once.


Are you mental? Brown had been on the job for all of a month. It's fair to assume that everything Kiffin told him to lure him there turned out to be false. Also, I didn't hear Brown's name seriously mentioned for the job EVER. Even the crazy lady in the Vols camo who hangs out across from Calhoun's didn't think he had a chance.

What I want to know is (1) how Kiffin got away with not bringing his bro-in-law, David Reaves, with him (awkward Thanksgiving, anyone?) and (2) why the "Kiffin likes to fuck co-eds in his downtown shag pad" stories are just breaking now.

For reference: http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ying-lame.html
post #1145 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Are you mental? Brown had been on the job for all of a month. It's fair to assume that everything Kiffin told him to lure him there turned out to be false. Also, I didn't hear Brown's name seriously mentioned for the job EVER. Even the crazy lady in the Vols camo who hangs out across from Calhoun's didn't think he had a chance.

What I want to know is (1) how Kiffin got away with not bringing his bro-in-law, David Reaves, with him (awkward Thanksgiving, anyone?) and (2) why the "Kiffin likes to fuck co-eds in his downtown shag pad" stories are just breaking now.

For reference: http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ying-lame.html


Brown has been at UT a few times before, he thought he shouldve been the front runner, they were down around their 6-7 choice, so if Dooley turned it down, Brown would have been last resort perhaps?

Also I agree on the other two points, Thanksgiving is gonna be weird.
post #1146 of 1151
Just read that OSU extended Coach Tressell for another four years. I'm pretty pleased with that. I just wish he would let an offensive coordinator call some plays occasionally.
post #1147 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
Just read that OSU extended Coach Tressell for another four years. I'm pretty pleased with that. I just wish he would let an offensive coordinator call some plays occasionally.
This is a good move, IMO, although I'm surprised it's only four.
post #1148 of 1151
GAHHHHHH!!!!!! i miss football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #1149 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post
GAHHHHHH!!!!!! i miss football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too, I enjoy football more than basketball, but now basketball season is coming to an end.
post #1150 of 1151
I do too.. but it's almost Baseball and Stanley Cup season.
post #1151 of 1151
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
I do too.. but it's almost Baseball and Stanley Cup season.
I've never been able to enjoy baseball. Too many games to follow.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › It's College Football Season boys!!!