or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Dunhill Tradition Black Leather Pilots Case
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dunhill Tradition Black Leather Pilots Case

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Sorry for *another* thread but didn't think this fit with the others!

Really nice Dunhill Tradition Pilot's Case. Used a handful of times - an absolute fortune when new.

Comes with Dustbag and Key. Green leather and Dunhill material interior. Detachable shoulder strap.

Measures 17" x 12" x 9". Obviously this weighs quite a lot so price is including worldwide shipping.

Looking for $400 Shipped Wordwide!









post #2 of 15
looks like the valextra 48 hours
post #3 of 15
I wish I had a job that requires using a briefcase. Great price and bag.
post #4 of 15
its a beastly bag, if it were thinner I'd be all over it! really nice stuff though and great price though!
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketCircle View Post
I wish I had a job that requires using a briefcase. Great price and bag.

+ 1, lovely brief
post #6 of 15
I'd almost consider buying the thing just to look at. Very nice...

-spence
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I'd almost consider buying the thing just to look at. Very nice...

-spence

That's kind of why I bought in the first place!! Can't justify keeping it as I hardly get any use out of it!
post #8 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon View Post
Sorry for *another* thread but didn't think this fit with the others!

Really nice Dunhill Tradition Pilot's Case. Used a handful of times - an absolute fortune when new.

Comes with Dustbag and Key. Green leather and Dunhill material interior. Detachable shoulder strap.

Measures 17" x 12" x 9". Obviously this weighs quite a lot so price is including worldwide shipping.

Looking for $400 Shipped Wordwide!









Hello,

Newbie on the forum and I have just seen your (old) posting regarding the Dunhill Pilot case. Do you still have this available by any chance ?

Thank you,

Frank
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaKatesDad View Post
Hello,

Newbie on the forum and I have just seen your (old) posting regarding the Dunhill Pilot case. Do you still have this available by any chance ?

Thank you,

Frank



I got so excited. I hate these BS necropost resurrections.
post #10 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidawg View Post


I got so excited. I hate these BS necropost resurrections.

Agree. Boner killer.
post #11 of 15
Terribly sorry to upset you so.

You certainly know how to make a newbie feel welcome.

Well done, you must be very proud.
post #12 of 15
Apology accepted. In the future, when your urge to bump ancient threads with long-gone goods gets to be too much to handle, PM the original poster instead of posting. Now that you have two posts, you can do that.
post #13 of 15
You see, it is truly manners that maketh the man.

Thank you for your understanding.
post #14 of 15
At least the photo's are still drool worthy...
post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post
At least the photo's are still drool worthy...

Funny I was going to say the same thing...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Dunhill Tradition Black Leather Pilots Case