My real beef with the car is the interior:
1) No shift knob, it's a steering wheel mounted stalk
2) No real gauges / dials, instead it's a computer screen, BUT the clock in the center consol is analogue!
3) The massive wraparound which covers the widescreen sat nav / on-board computer display, I understand its there to block out the sun, but it looks ugly, and frankly blocks part of your vision of the road
4) It has an actual 10-digit phone dialer, but it's located at the end of the armrest, where it's hard to look at while driving...instead of being located somewhere closer to the drivers field of vision
5) Steering wheel is ugly; seriously, I've seen better designs in Korean cars...
6) Since it has no shift knob, the center consol / in front of the armrest stowage cubbies make it look like a minivan, not a $100K flagship car