Here's some pics of the Crepe Sole Moc Boot in Navy.
There were pretty cheap using the 30% + free shipping stacked codes.
Fit wise they are the same length as the work boot but are roomier in the toe box. I bought a 9.5D. I am a 10 in Nike/Addidas running shoes, 9.5 in Jack purcells, and 9 in Red Wing Boots.
-This is the boot to get if you have wide feet (even if these are only offered in D width). There is plenty of room in the forefoot. I tried on Yuketen Boots last Dec and they were actually pretty tight in the toe box (even with my normal D width feet).
- the crepe sole is like walking on golfing greens - super soft and you can feel the ground too.
- there is a substantial/comfortable insole thats leather with padding.
- over all construction and quality is great. the leather is soft and color is nice. the laces are rawhide and dyed blue to match the shoe. Its thicker leather compared to the work boot and needs a little breaking in compared to the no break in period of the Work Boot.
- compared to the sleeker yuketens they are more clunky. This can be a plus for comfort wise if you have wider feet, but the yuketens are cooler looking because they really hug your whole foot and ankle (actually are a bit binding).
- I have a feeling the crepe sole will not last (this is obvious because well its crepe).
- They are hard to put on and take off quickly.
- they aren't totally waterproofed, just like the work boot the tongue isn't connected/webbed its total length.
So thats about it. color wise the blue is nice. I would have bought the browns but I already have the brown work boots so I wanted to mix it up.
Hopefully there's no more snow/blizzards. I don't really care about needing boots for the rest of this year.