Would be curious to hear how the shirts fit. I like the madras in red/white/etc. ("sailcloth") and the hunter's plaid in foggy blue. Some of the shoes are kind of nice too. But with the exception of the 5 pocket jean, which looks like it fits well in nice washes for $60, these clothes seem a little expensive for what they are. I was kind of hoping this would be a cheaper Crew/Polo alternative. Paying J. Crew prices for some of this stuff makes it a little less attractive. If they want to charge that much, they're going to have to come to the table with more I think.
1. I like a lot of it, especially the button front shirts and the shoes.
2. More expensive than I thought it would be, but not absurdly expensive either.
3. Fairly conservative in general, but coming from LL Bean this was expected
4. Women's stuff looks more innovative than men's stuff ... go figure.
5. Overall, Signature line looks really freaking good compared to what the regular LL Bean site is currently offering, which is cool.