or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 646  

post #9676 of 14525
Robert Gellar Hyden Yoo Mosley Tribes CdG Trickers x Ted Baker (stealing pics lol) And one of those Uniqlo x Tatsunoko Time Bokan tees.
post #9677 of 14525
^LOVE the Tricker's! For me, 4 Alt App Eco heather tees Hill-side plum chambray bandana 2 J Crew broken-in pocket polos J Crew broken-in 7" chino shorts MTM red chambray workshirt
post #9678 of 14525
I looked at my bank account today and I wanted to stab myself. old navy 1/2 off everything sale four pairs of men's boxers at 4.50 8 white undershirts at 2.50 each and swim trunks at $10 and paul smith sunglasses from gilt band of outsiders blue/teal whatever overdyed oxford from barney's recently
post #9679 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Do you happen to know what store? I'm not an EG head but curious about good stores in boston. The RB khakis fit nice. I might have to get me a pair of those or the apc ones when they're on sale. I want to steal your coming soon sweats

http://www.closetboston.com/blog/ is the store, from their blog posts it seems like almost all of their stuff is womens though.

The drawstring legs on the coming soon pants are the cats pjs, makes it so you can wear them 3 or 4 different ways. My favorite so far is cinched and then twisted at the ankle - makes the leg slimmer and the twisted fabric is a cool effect, i'll do a pic when I do it again.
post #9680 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPantser View Post
http://www.closetboston.com/blog/ is the store, from their blog posts it seems like almost all of their stuff is womens though.

The drawstring legs on the coming soon pants are the cats pjs, makes it so you can wear them 3 or 4 different ways. My favorite so far is cinched and then twisted at the ankle - makes the leg slimmer and the twisted fabric is a cool effect, i'll do a pic when I do it again.

Damn. I know that place. I've walked by it a bunch but never actually went in. I might have to next time to see if they have any mens stuff since some of the brands they carry in womens at least are nice.

Yea, that's nice to hear about the pants. If i ever see a pair in supermarket i'll try to jump on them.
post #9681 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPantser View Post
http://www.closetboston.com/blog/ is the store, from their blog posts it seems like almost all of their stuff is womens though.

The drawstring legs on the coming soon pants are the cats pjs, makes it so you can wear them 3 or 4 different ways. My favorite so far is cinched and then twisted at the ankle - makes the leg slimmer and the twisted fabric is a cool effect, i'll do a pic when I do it again.

All the coming soon stuff is pretty modular, although I have no idea what to do with the epaulets on the arranged short sleeve Outside of hiding them inside of the shirt, you could cinch up the sleeves?
post #9682 of 14525
I decided against those Trickers from Gilt but after seeing those pics I went back and got them since they were still in my cart. Hopefully the sale will go through okay. They look great.
post #9683 of 14525
Nana, that CdG wallet is sick, reminds me of "Object (Le Dejeuner en Fourrure)".
post #9684 of 14525
Ive wanted some Yves Saint laurent Patent Hi-Tops for a while but never wanted to pay the $410 so I got some off ebay barely used for $193 + Shipping.
post #9685 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
Ive wanted some Yves Saint laurent Patent Hi-Tops for a while but never wanted to pay the $410 so I got some off ebay barely used for $193 + Shipping.

ugh i need to find a deal like that. i remember a pair going for $100 barely used in my size but at teh time i was too broke.
post #9686 of 14525
Oh holy fuck yes, worth every minute that I waited. I needs the blue one nao. Who wants more pictures I could snap awya all day at these
post #9687 of 14525
^ Excellent. I would love some fit pics if you get the chance (since you offered!). I would love to see more fit pics as I am trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on these if they are as slim fitting as I've heard. You should cross post them in the official RRL thread too for reference.
post #9688 of 14525
whodini just nutted
post #9689 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post
^ Excellent. I would love some fit pics if you get the chance (since you offered!). I would love to see more fit pics as I am trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on these if they are as slim fitting as I've heard. You should cross post them in the official RRL thread too for reference.

Fit's a bit longer than BoO, fabric /construction is of higher quality (makes sense). I'll take some fit pictures comparing the two. I THINK that RRL is as slim as BoO but let's see.
post #9690 of 14525
I'd like a fit pic of the striped one, that pocket is nice, really feeling the shirt.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases