or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 639  

post #9571 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfellow View Post

Not the kind of color I would normally go for shoes but I am trying something new for spring.

Nice. I've got those in red. They get a lot of wear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
A.P.C Gray Batiste Short-Sleeve Button Up

I tried this shirt on yesterday. Pretty nice but I don't really like the two pockets.
post #9572 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfellow View Post

Not the kind of color I would normally go for shoes but I am trying something new for spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
Nice. I've got those in red. They get a lot of wear.

Both of you suck. Both of those are really nice. Especially the blues this season. The color on them is a lot nicer than the ones from last fall. I still like my grey laceups but those blue boat shoes have been calling my name for a long time
post #9573 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
Have not bought a clothing item for a while but I thought this was a cool summer item.

A.P.C Gray Batiste Short-Sleeve Button Up

where from?
post #9574 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax View Post
where from?

I found it on a site called shoppenelopes.com.
post #9575 of 14525
Ann Demeulemeester



post #9576 of 14525
Awesomo.
post #9577 of 14525
Damn Fuuma's cleaning up.
post #9578 of 14525
I want to see a waywt with that fuumski, it looks dirty in the pic for some reason maybe it's the lighting.
post #9579 of 14525


Haven't decided if I'm going to keep both yet. Having two pairs of almost the same color suede boots seems excessive.
post #9580 of 14525
VoTC Orange Overdyes. Alt Apparel shirts
post #9581 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by v3l View Post


Haven't decided if I'm going to keep both yet. Having two pairs of almost the same color suede boots seems excessive.

hay, gai.

post #9582 of 14525
I think i am going to sell my sand suede desert boots and get a pair of chukkas instead, same colour...i cant see myself have 2 pairs of the same colour either.
post #9583 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc25 View Post
I think i am going to sell my sand suede desert boots and get a pair of chukkas instead, same colour...i cant see myself have 2 pairs of the same colour either.

What size are they, jock?

I might be able to, ya know, take them off your hands.
post #9584 of 14525
re: wrangler blue bell spencers

Wild, I bought the same ones. I needed a new pair of jeans with a sub 8 inch leg opening. I opened all the cheapo Cultizm jeans in different tabs and went for the only slim looking one.

Did you know how to size them? I just went TTS and will wear em on my hips if they are vanity sized. As long as they aren't too tight...

I was considering the $30 pair they were selling, too, but hopefully the construction on these follows the higher retail price.
post #9585 of 14525
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases