or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 585  

post #8761 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
You know I love me some cdg and junya, got some of that ish in my closet yo only h+ I don't cop no peasant cdg.

Some of the SHIRT stuff is nice though. I wouldn't completely dismiss it. Made in france, the fabrics are pretty nice (depending on the piece) and some of the styling is on point. I tried on this badass SHIRT collection blazer at this place last week. You would've liked it. Just like yohji mainline is boss, sure, but some of the Y's pieces are really nice.
post #8762 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocostella View Post
WOW PG, those look great. I could even see that color in a more casual Buck type shoe/sole.
- actually planning a chukka in navy buck with natural leather sole

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckseabreeze View Post
I hope that window is closed!
-I was a bit worried as it is quite a drop & these are heavy! Also I had a cigar & a tumbler with single malt on the ledge!
post #8763 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Some of the SHIRT stuff is nice though. I wouldn't completely dismiss it. Made in france, the fabrics are pretty nice (depending on the piece) and some of the styling is on point. I tried on this badass SHIRT collection blazer at this place last week. You would've liked it. Just like yohji mainline is boss, sure, but some of the Y's pieces are really nice.

You'd love my junya wrinkled floral bazer and h+ sparkling grey wool trousers.
post #8764 of 14525
I bet all the LA jock boyz love em 2.
post #8765 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
- actually planning a chukka in navy buck with natural leather sole


-I was a bit worried as it is quite a drop & these are heavy! Also I had a cigar & a tumbler with single malt on the ledge!

Figure out how to fit the tits from your avatar, a rifle and a ferrari on that ledge and it will be the pinnacle of man's desires.
post #8766 of 14525
By pinnacle man's desires you mean the best way to kill a man while making it look like an accident
post #8767 of 14525
New flap wallet by Makr to hold me over until Phat Guido finds his Bottega veneta.



post #8768 of 14525
Very nice, has it come in yet? I was planning on purchasing a cardholder sometime soon.
post #8769 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
Very nice, has it come in yet? I was planning on purchasing a cardholder sometime soon.

Not yet, but should get it early next week. I'll post pics if you're interested.
post #8770 of 14525
It's a cool wallet but I kind of hate you for joining a fashion forum as "mymorningjacket." I'm not sure if the Will Oldham avatar makes it worse or better.
post #8771 of 14525
Makr's stuff is nice, you'll definitely like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
It's a cool wallet but I kind of hate you for joining a fashion forum as "mymorningjacket."
Says the fucking magician.
post #8772 of 14525
If you hate me for joining this forum as "mmj," then the Oldham avatar most definitely makes it worst.


I hope you don't hate the aforementioned artists; if so, I hope your sense of style is better than your taste in music.
post #8773 of 14525
just picked this up after catching a glimpse of it on WAYWT:

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/me...navy-zip-parka

I like it, it fits pretty slim and is also just the right length. A cheap alternative to the BoO coast guard parka at less than 1/10th the cost.
post #8774 of 14525
To the bloke with the Gitman, can you link me to the measurements?
post #8775 of 14525
[nvm]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases