I just went on an epic spring spending spree of my own. I'm so glad we decided never to have kids.Lands' End
- "tailored fit" 3-button suits w/flat-front pants: black, dark charcoal, dark navy, tan.
- dress sportcoats: navy gabardine blazer, wheat herringbone silk blend, brown plaid silk blend, black plaid silk blend.
- casual sportcoats: khaki washed cotton, brown washed corduroy, olive washed corduroy.
- flat-front pants: brown finewale cords, khaki finewale cords, khaki twill, gray twill, olive wool, brown wool.
- "tailored fit" dress shirts: blue windowpane, blue minicheck, blue wide stripe, blue with white windowpane, light blue, light french blue, light pink, yellow ocbd, dark pink ocbd, ecru ocbd, white ocbd x5.
- ties: red with little hearts, slate blue silk knit, gold silk knit, navy neat, green neat, red/navy/gold striped skinny, pink and green striped skinny, green and blue striped skinny, blue solid, red solid.
- shoes: black plain toe oxfords, tan monk straps.
- belts: black, tan, cordovan.
[I've always had good luck with Lands' End after minor alterations, and I have a Sears card.]American Apparel
- hoodies: brown/pink thermal, lapis flex fleece, black flex fleece.
- v-necks: forest, brown, cranberry, ash grey stripe.
- black sweater vest.
- olive cardigan.
- white polo.
- cranberry track jacket.Old Navy
- gray bootcut cords.
- brown henley t-shirt.
- black aviator knockoffs.eBay
Skinny purple tie with white stripes.
Brooks Brothers blue tie with little bunny rabbits.Also
Black and nickel briefcase, Schlesinger.
White Jack Purcells.
Haspel grey/white seersucker coat.
Acne Mic Rigid, Denim Bar.
10mm sterling silver bracelet, goldenmine.com.
Order for 4 custom shirts, local tailor.
New copy of D Generation CD, one of my all-time favorite NY Dolls/Hanoi Rocks descendant bands.
I'm going to be a happy boy over the next couple weeks, and all for less than the cost of one Kibroni suit or whatever.