or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 562  

post #8416 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
He came out in a tux and opened with This Charming Man so yah that was fucking awesome.

He was suppose to play in my town on my birthday a few weeks ago but he canceled that part of the tour a few days before due to being sick
post #8417 of 14525
Did they play Frankly Mr. Shankly? Robocopped those orange Raf avis. Pumped as hell to rock them this summer.
post #8418 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
Did they play Frankly Mr. Shankly?

Robocopped those orange Raf avis. Pumped as hell to rock them this summer.

Head to NY and we'll be twins. Maybe I'll let you borrow a Raf tunic
post #8419 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
He came out in a tux and opened with This Charming Man so yah that was fucking awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXnWlniW14c
post #8420 of 14525
^Wow, he still kicks a ton of ass. Tux looks great too.
post #8421 of 14525
new cd rules
post #8422 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post
new cd rules
totally. (I'm a bit of a Morrissey apologist, but it still fucking rocks)
post #8423 of 14525
new chucks, and chuck steak. old lifting shoes broke and I've been on a steak kick.
post #8424 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post
He was suppose to play in my town on my birthday a few weeks ago but he canceled that part of the tour a few days before due to being sick

Seriously. He cancelled all his Florida dates. And i'm missing the nyc and boston shows by only a few days. FUCK!
post #8425 of 14525
I have made quite a few purchase of Robert Talbott shirts and ties from their Oulet store in northern CA, and just wanted to recommend the store as they have great selections and also the store staff is great.

If you like Robert Talbott, you will like the store. The phone # of the store is 408-847-1927
post #8426 of 14525
one of warlok's recent WAYWT posts sent me straight to mauro for the KMW canvas 1980s and an EG camp shirt. should be here soon. i'm just gonna go ahead and set up a Farinelli01k now
post #8427 of 14525
opening ceremony x uniqlo beige windbreaker
post #8428 of 14525
Teger, did you phone order that or did you go get it yourself? I'm curious about the rest of Uniqlo x OC stuff.
post #8429 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Seriously. He cancelled all his Florida dates. And i'm missing the nyc and boston shows by only a few days. FUCK!

Darn him! Ticketmaster also owes me like $90
post #8430 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
opening ceremony x uniqlo beige windbreaker

ballin'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases