Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 508  

post #7606 of 14525
Veronique B. x Linda F white leather wrapped aviators from Farinelli's
post #7607 of 14525


Alden Indy's.
post #7608 of 14525
don't get raped in peru
post #7609 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
don't get raped in peru

I don't know. That might provide more action than this weekend did. Well, for some of us anyway.....
post #7610 of 14525
This was a late January purchase, which I picked up on final sale-30%. I had been looking for a S for months, and one popped up. http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm J Crew Harbor-stripe slub jersey long-sleeve crewneck tee
post #7611 of 14525
post #7612 of 14525
You searched and waited five months for a striped tee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post
This was a late January purchase, which I picked up on final sale-30%. I had been looking for a S for months, and one popped up. http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm J Crew Harbor-stripe slub jersey long-sleeve crewneck tee
post #7613 of 14525

x5
this stuff rocks
post #7614 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Veronique B. x Linda F white leather wrapped aviators from Farinelli's

post #7615 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_5 View Post
Do want filson. Where from / how much? Crane's is the best deal I've seen.
post #7616 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post


Alden Indy's.

+ 1 biatch



thanks tom!
post #7617 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sweet View Post
You searched and waited five months for a striped tee?
Not 5 months. S=small. It wasn't like I couldn't live without it. Also, it wasn't hard to search- I just visited the sale pages every once in a while.
post #7618 of 14525
Chrono :Boulder Potato Chips, they are a lot like Cape Cod chips... only they are made in Colorado instead.

Coldsnap +63 on the Arnie Palmers, pretty much anything Arizona puts in one of those big ass cans is great, especially their southern style sweet tea. 99 cents @ any walgreens, can't beat it,even with a stick.
post #7619 of 14525
yo I was gonna buy some indies from leather soul but now that ghulkan did i feel kind of dirty
post #7620 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
yo I was gonna buy some indies from leather soul but now that ghulkan did i feel kind of dirty

dont worry. i was lying to enhance my internet persona.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases