or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 504  

post #7546 of 14525
GAH, I have been so good about not spending money on anything, since I'm cutting all of my purchases after buying a pair of Alden chukkas, NDC shoes and a new watch, but this Margiela necklace went 80% off at BlueBee and I couldn't resist.
post #7547 of 14525
^ Now I know who took it right out of my cart. Asshole.



Kidding on the last part. Wear it in good health.
post #7548 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacked View Post
^ Now I know who took it right out of my cart. Asshole.



Kidding on the last part. Wear it in good health.


Thanks man. I'll PM you if I decide to pass on it.
post #7549 of 14525
Damn I hope my bluebee 70% purchase they shipped is I actually ordered, not something else. The stories have me worried
post #7550 of 14525
APC jumper from the last bit of the UO sale Pringle knit Bally Boots
post #7551 of 14525
Sunglasses from the Mosley Tribes sale on Gilt today.
LL
LL
post #7552 of 14525
bought the last benjamin bixby bowtie off barneys.com

...because i missed it on gilt any chance bb will turn up again?

post #7553 of 14525
since when do they sell apc at uo(that does stand for urban outfitters right?)
post #7554 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFusilliJerry View Post
since when do they sell apc at uo(that does stand for urban outfitters right?)

+1 my thought exactly
post #7555 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacked View Post
^ Now I know who took it right out of my cart. Asshole.



Kidding on the last part. Wear it in good health.


Aaaannnndd no need to worry. Got the out-of-stock email.
post #7556 of 14525
i live in the UK where Urban Outfitters is a bit different to your version in the states! It always ends up in the sale as well
post #7557 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by gawkrodger View Post
i live in the UK where Urban Outfitters is a bit different to your version in the states!

It always ends up in the sale as well

well FUCK
post #7558 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdawe View Post
Damn I hope my bluebee 70% purchase they shipped is I actually ordered, not something else. The stories have me worried

Mine turned out fine :P Though I didn't realize the shoe's had a rubber sole when I ordered them
post #7559 of 14525
Navy cardigan from Jcrew
post #7560 of 14525
10 year old 50th Anniversary Clarks and OG Red Wing Chukkas Clarks are for sale or trade for size 10 beeswax, not feeling them in sand.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases