or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 488  

post #7306 of 14525
yeah man, 42 was plenty big. even 40 fit, but fit me like a broseph.
post #7307 of 14525
vintage swedish gas mask bag agnes b shirt vibskov tee vibskov cardi kunk- yea, julien is the man. great guy
post #7308 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Man, Recent purchases has really taken off recently. I love that Raf shirt, though I would cop in a more subdued color.

All this balling makes me want to cop this Ann D jacket I've been eying...

of course it did...

i inspired it with my recent purchases.
post #7309 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Man, Recent purchases has really taken off recently. I love that Raf shirt, though I would cop in a more subdued color.

All this balling makes me want to cop this Ann D jacket I've been eying...

is it the one selling on sz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
just under 1

are there any double layers left at the nyc store
post #7310 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring The Noise View Post
is it the one selling on sz?



are there any double layers left at the nyc store

I'll let you know tomorrow.
post #7311 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
yeaaah nookas!


Kunk, this is probably the ugliest POS i've ever seen. If you paid more than the 3 dollars it cost to make, you were stolen from. Go pay down your subprime loans.
post #7312 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
Kunk, this is probably the ugliest POS i've ever seen. If you paid more than the 3 dollars it cost to make, you were stolen from. Go pay down your subprime loans.

You aint seen it in person son
post #7313 of 14525

received the chambray I mentioned buying today.

robbie
post #7314 of 14525
hahaha. i refied my nig-nog. relatives trolling and shit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
Kunk, this is probably the ugliest POS i've ever seen. If you paid more than the 3 dollars it cost to make, you were stolen from. Go pay down your subprime loans.
post #7315 of 14525
IMO vibskov in general should look really good on you


Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post

vintage swedish gas mask bag
agnes b shirt
vibskov tee
vibskov cardi



kunk- yea, julien is the man. great guy
post #7316 of 14525
Also, the vibskov tag that came with the tshirt says "pussy fang print tee" so how could i resist? I like most vibskov (except the tshirt/shirts that go to your calves). I already posted with it earlier
post #7317 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Spenser Shawl Collar cardi

Anyone know where I can get this in medium?
post #7318 of 14525




post #7319 of 14525
Damn. That's pretty looking leather
post #7320 of 14525
like butter
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases