or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 48  

post #706 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesduc
What brand? I've been looking for some plain T's myself. I ordered some by Splendid Mills which will be here tomorrow but they were out of black.


They are called Albam, I called them up for more colours and they are releasing a load more in February and a some new styles aswell. Worth checking out. www.albamclothing.com

http://www.albamclothing.com/tshirts.aspx
post #707 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
Go to optix on robertson, talk to sasha. Tell him the guy with the green oliver peoples sent you haha.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out if I have no luck closer..

There's a opt in the mall next to my work (Manhattan Village) that I was thinking of going to. Its convenient because I can easily drag women friends there from work to get their opinion, and they take my insurance

I figure that any of the places that sell $400+ frames would have people that could help me pick out a pair of nice frames. Ever go to Optika at SCP?
post #708 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
Wow, how much did you get it for? Do you know where I can search up for outlets in the Boston or NYC area?
got em for 40$... id just look for nike outlets and call them. ask about the court tradition qk.
post #709 of 14525
PG, been to optica haven't bought anything. They have an ok selection as do the other two places in the mall including la eyeworks.
post #710 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
Wow, how much did you get it for? Do you know where I can search up for outlets in the Boston or NYC area?

There is a Nike outlet in Wrentham, MA outside Boston on 495. I will be checking it out when I go to my parents this weekend.
post #711 of 14525


Sorta recent. Y-3 Hayworth Lo
post #712 of 14525


Arc'teryx Gothic Zip
post #713 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2G
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out if I have no luck closer..

There's a opt in the mall next to my work (Manhattan Village) that I was thinking of going to. Its convenient because I can easily drag women friends there from work to get their opinion, and they take my insurance

I figure that any of the places that sell $400+ frames would have people that could help me pick out a pair of nice frames. Ever go to Optika at SCP?

PG2G, you know there's an Oliver Peoples store at SCP, right?
post #714 of 14525
Wasn't aware of that :P I'll be sure to check it out. I never really explored SCP, despite the fact that I lived a block away for 2 years. I don't really know glasses well, I've been a Lenscrafters shopper for the last 10 years.

Is OP stuff generally on the same level as Mikli?
post #715 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2G
Wasn't aware of that :P I'll be sure to check it out. I never really explored SCP, despite the fact that I lived a block away for 2 years. I don't really know glasses well, I've been a Lenscrafters shopper for the last 10 years.

Is OP stuff generally on the same level as Mikli?

Yeah more or less. The OP store is in the other wing of SCP, near California Pizza Kitchen (you have to cross the Bridge of Gardens from the main mall) or you can drive there, it's across Bear St. from the main mall.
post #716 of 14525
Ordered this in black thanks to PG, probably gonna fit and feel like crap when I get it. Poor man's raf simons. It's got shoulder buttons too. Hope the neck isn't that high, I know I'm probably going to end up returning it

post #717 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
Ordered this in black thanks to PG, probably gonna fit and feel like crap when I get it. Poor man's raf simons. It's got shoulder buttons too. Hope the neck isn't that high, I know I'm probably going to end up returning it

That wasn't on sale was it?
post #718 of 14525
Nah, but I figure they might reduce it in 14 days if I like it so I can get a price adjustment.
post #719 of 14525

these from ebay, and a supreme kate moss tee from the future.
post #720 of 14525
My early xmas presents (from me) junyaxgore (really happy with this, the fit is exactly what I was hoping for) rick owens drk waxed denim (might have the arms taken up a bit, otherwise a great cut, opinions?)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases