Thanks for the Atelier update... sadly I'm only going to be in NY on like the 20th of Jan :|
Chrono I agree they need some kind of blog showing what they have... they have decent amounts of stock, out of those only drkshdw, cdg shirt, jw and raf are on sale (as well as Undercover and 1 or 2 other japanese brands) and they are at 50%. Not sure if he is willing to ship overseas but if you talk to him I'm sure you can work something out. From what I can remember (stockwise...); all these prices are in Aus dollars so its quite a bit cheapers...
- "there is a place that opens to tears" dust coloured long sleeve for $100
- a nice two tone knit for about 350ish I think?
- a leather jacket I'm pretty sure was drkshdw, was kind of coated, not sure how to describe it; on sale down to about $1100
- detroit cut jeans in a few sizes in a black wash, around 220 I think
- not much left, shirts were 50% off to around 200
- quite a lot of sneakers on sale
- fred perry x cdg grey polo, about 100
- the linen shorts (no L's left I dont think) in khaki and navy, 270
- the famous navy/white/blue sweater from the photo with the red pants, quite a few sizes I think, around 250ish?
- a cardigan, another ls knit, a few polos and shirts I can't remember the prices of
- black linen pants (pretty much exact same as shorts but long and pretty slim) for 290 i think
- Linen blazer or two, down to about 700
- a few pieces like cord jackets etc... nothing great to be honest, tee's down to around 80 and shirts to 200ish
- that orange/white tee from ss07 that SoCal has for about 150
- white oxford for 210ish
- a few different short sleeve shirts for around the 200 mark
- I think there was a colour block suit at 50% off as well as the velcro sneakers but not 100% sure
- V-neck greyish knit the one that sort of changes shades of grey, 370
Probably a decent amount more, this is from memory and there is other stuff I'm definetly forgetting. Pretty good prices once you do the currency conversion. Thought I would help Scott out and give you all some kind of idea anyway