or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 404  

post #6046 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Pure Blue Japan indigo dyed scarves.


Whoa. What do they feel like? (I'm assuming it's cotton?)
post #6047 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyf View Post
Whoa. What do they feel like? (I'm assuming it's cotton?)
Cotton, very soft. The dark blue one still has a light indigo aroma.
post #6048 of 14525
Just wondering when you wear the scarves, does the indigo rub off on your clothes?
post #6049 of 14525
I'm still kicking myself for not picking one of those up from the Blue in Green sale the other day. Although I did manage to score the Indigo plaid gauze shirt, another PBJ plaid, and some XX-005 raws. From what I have seen, I love the PBJ aesthetic. Much more of a bohemian feel rather than straight military/workwear repro.
post #6050 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI View Post
Just wondering when you wear the scarves, does the indigo rub off on your clothes?
I read in another post that someone reported indigo rubbing off on their white shirt. I wore it out this afternoon with no troubles though.
post #6051 of 14525
Jil Sander cut out runway shoes:
post #6052 of 14525
^Neato. Though, what's the purpose of the "cutout?" I'm not sure I'm getting it...

Are they brown? Anyway, I like the toe-shape; it's a little sleeker than Jil's more bulbous fare...
post #6053 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
^Neato. Though, what's the purpose of the "cutout?" I'm not sure I'm getting it...

Are they brown? Anyway, I like the toe-shape; it's a little sleeker than Jil's more bulbous fare...

Who the eff knows?

They have a slightly brown hue to the grey.


I also go Jil Sander Man...the other Raf fragrance along with Jil Sander Scent 79.
post #6054 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Who the eff knows? .
Okay, good, I just thought I was being a little dense that I wasn't getting it... Are they leather-soled? Regular line, or the Church's or something else? As for the two fragrances, didn't you already have them?
post #6055 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
Okay, good, I just thought I was being a little dense that I wasn't getting it...

Are they leather-soled? Regular line, or the Church's or something else?


As for the two fragrances, didn't you already have them?

They are leather soled. The Church's thing is defunct.

I just thought of this while taking a pee pee. While they are more pointed in the toe than the bulbous ones they are still a bit chunky and help build a foundation for the column/pillar cut that Raf did for the season....?

I had all the old fragrances. Scent 79 I got a few months ago, Man is the new/re-release that is in the two blue square stacked cubes.
post #6056 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI View Post
My trip was postponed, so I ended having some money to spend.

uniqlo - black trench
uniqlo - heavy weight flannel
BoO x Sperry leather boots

Can you please post some pics of the BoO X Sperry boots?
Want to see what it looks like it a non-photoshopped picture.
post #6057 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebugmm View Post
Can you please post some pics of the BoO X Sperry boots?
Want to see what it looks like it a non-photoshopped picture.

Sure, though I doubt my pictures are any better.
post #6058 of 14525
Oh, that looks nice.
Is that a brownish color?
Thanks for putting up the picture.
post #6059 of 14525
Yeah. the leather is sort of like the leather on beeswax clark's desert boots, but nicer IMO.
post #6060 of 14525
A marc jacobs really decadent wool/cotton navy peacoat. Bloomingdales had 40 percent off too. 628 retail to 377 to 301 with my wife's emp discount.
Made in usa.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases