or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 397  

post #5941 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawl. View Post
What ... what is this revolve clothing 30% off first time deal ...
Place your 1st order with them, call and ask for the 30% off, they'll do it.
post #5942 of 14525
First time I've paid retail for clothing in a year - I must be crazy:

post #5943 of 14525
Belstaff Panther black on brown XXL
Awesome
post #5944 of 14525
Contingency plan, I never liked that model from CP but those look amazing.
post #5945 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanbling View Post
Belstaff Panther black on brown XXL
Awesome

Indeed. I want a panther jacket. I'm considering selling some of my other Belstaffs so I can buy one
post #5946 of 14525
NDC boat boots. These are so comfortable.
post #5947 of 14525
just purchased this Warehouse Down vest from Blue in Green:




I wish i could have gotten this as well, but too expensive (PBJ denim blazer):

post #5948 of 14525
I really like that vest.
post #5949 of 14525
I got these from the Barker Black Gilt Groupe sale. Somerset loafers in brown I am going to let them get beat up.
post #5950 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
I got these from the Barker Black Gilt Groupe sale.
Somerset loafers in brown

I am going to let them get beat up.

how did you get them already the sale just started today??
post #5951 of 14525
He's associated with gilt probably judging by his posts.
post #5952 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by gawkrodger View Post
Indeed. I want a panther jacket. I'm considering selling some of my other Belstaffs so I can buy one

got mine from www.milanclothing.com as it is my local shop. Either way they have excellent service and a great website.
post #5953 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by pg600rr View Post
how did you get them already the sale just started today??
lol. i wondered how long it would take for this to come out. i'm on board with jet with his "guess".
post #5954 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkennett View Post
lol. i wondered how long it would take for this to come out. i'm on board with jet with his "guess".

no wonder theres so much garbage on that site.......
post #5955 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
no wonder theres so much garbage on that site.......

harsh! if it were all raf simons and jil, mixed with some rick owens then i'd blame him solely for their buying! of course i'd also probably be purchasing a lot more off of it too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases