or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 377  

post #5641 of 14525
post #5642 of 14525
post #5643 of 14525
You are an eg whore my friend.
post #5644 of 14525
I got my Alden AF53's about a week ago. (love the color and quality)
post #5645 of 14525
Nudie MASA in my exact size for $50. August is my new favorite store.
post #5646 of 14525
Dior Homme 19cm Raw Black Silver Selvage
post #5647 of 14525
aren't you like 17, how the hell can you afford diors Kodiak?
post #5648 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB27 View Post
I got my Alden AF53's about a week ago. (love the color and quality)

These are very nice.
post #5649 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie View Post
aren't you like 17, how the hell can you afford diors Kodiak?
i'm 18 and i saved up for a good while
post #5650 of 14525
^Thanks GoSurface... I'm planning on getting the Alden AF91 next!
post #5651 of 14525
khakis, cords, and a grey v-neck sweater at Old Navy.
post #5652 of 14525
Those Alden boots are ...

Very nice.
post #5653 of 14525
Esef sky's 21 ounce

apc rescues

100% cashmere scarf

ipod touch 8gig
post #5654 of 14525
Somet raw black slim denim 018 from big decided on these over DH MIJ, too pupolar for my taste. Tanner belt PS Ricard boot ( was pining for these for awhile so ended up copping at full retail) some stock pics to give the noobs an idea, just in case...
post #5655 of 14525
where did u get the belt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocks View Post
Somet raw black slim denim 018 from big decided on these over DH MIJ, too pupolar for my taste.
Tanner belt
PS Ricard boot ( was pining for these for awhile so ended up copping at full retail)

some stock pics to give the noobs an idea, just in case...






New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases