or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 245  

post #3661 of 14525
Yeah, I did. It was like $115 total.
post #3662 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calden View Post
There is a little more info here if you're interested.

that's pretty neat how you make them the foot imprint.

also those Brandos look really good with that commando sole you put on. nice!
post #3663 of 14525
two more days till i can participate in this thread
post #3664 of 14525
This week: NDG Flight Jacket W+H Natural Slimfit Hoodie pics as soon as they show up! im done.
post #3665 of 14525
Henley via Gary Drinkwaters Shawl Collar Cardi via MAC in SF Double Ring Belt via Odin, East Village
post #3666 of 14525
How much did that shawl thing run? And does anyone stock it online?
post #3667 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan View Post
How much did that shawl thing run? And does anyone stock it online?
The shawl collar cardi ran me about $100 or a little less. Unfortunately no online stockists, but MAC in SF does phone orders. If you want a similar shawl collar l/s shirt, you could also contact Gary Drinkwater's for the one on the right.
post #3668 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
engineered garments stuff
Man I love that fabric, theres just something about it that makes me want a shirt in it so bad. Buuuut for now I'm poor so it's actual workwear/americana for me instead of well made engineered garments workwear/americana. I just nabbed this vintage banana republic (i believe from before they were a cruddy 'high end' mall brand) vest: Will probably put either a nalgene or a little furry animal in the backpack part...
post #3669 of 14525
Quote:
The shawl collar cardi ran me about $100 or a little less. Unfortunately no online stockists, but MAC in SF does phone orders. If you want a similar shawl collar l/s shirt, you could also contact Gary Drinkwater's for the one on the right.
^ I don't think Gary ended up ordering the shawl collar pullover, or at least didn't have it back in Feb/Mar. Ian also ordered the blue/gray stripe cardigans, but I have not seen them at their downtown location since when they first got them, so I assume they were sent to their Fremont store. They also do phone orders. David, how's the belt? Does the fabric stay tightened in the d-rings well?
post #3670 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by naaaaate View Post
Will probably put either a nalgene or a little furry animal in the backpack part...
Yes to the furry animal. As long as it goes along with your outfit-- like a plushy pocket square.

In other news, my Nicholas K Bryce Hoodie just came in the mail today, and the fabric is pretty awesome. Ridiculously slubby merino wool that's sorta stretchy. I have yet to field test it, though, so no word on how warm it actually is.
post #3671 of 14525
Just bought Sperry Authentics in Navy
post #3672 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
^ I don't think Gary ended up ordering the shawl collar pullover, or at least didn't have it back in Feb/Mar.
Now that I think of it, I don't remember seeing the shawl collar pullover in the Drinkwaters display pic you posted in the EG thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
Ian also ordered the blue/gray stripe cardigans, but I have not seen them at their downtown location since when they first got them, so I assume they were sent to their Fremont store. They also do phone orders.
MAC sold out of their first shipment of the cardis. I got mine on the second shipment. So I wouldn't be surprised if Ian's sold out of it early in the season too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
David, how's the belt? Does the fabric stay tightened in the d-rings well?
The belt's has got some extra material in the inside around the area of the belt that's in the rings (making it thicker), so it does stay pretty tight, but a little stiff. Once it's broken in it'll be pretty nice and seems like it should stay tight too.
post #3673 of 14525
I just ordered a really cheap trench from YesStyle. The quality is going to be pretty shoddy I think but for the price I don't really care.
post #3674 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by naaaaate View Post
Man I love that fabric, theres just something about it that makes me want a shirt in it so bad.

Buuuut for now I'm poor so it's actual workwear/americana for me instead of well made engineered garments workwear/americana. I just nabbed this vintage banana republic (i believe from before they were a cruddy 'high end' mall brand) vest:



Will probably put either a nalgene or a little furry animal in the backpack part...

really cool find. Ebay? How much did it go for if you dont mind me asking?
post #3675 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post
really cool find. Ebay? How much did it go for if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks! I dig your style a bunch so that's cool you like it. Yeah ebay, it ended at $33, probably more than I should have dropped on something but I really wanted a cargo vest. I guess Banana Republic used to be a safari outdoors type place prior to being bought by the Gap and clothing from their safari-era is pretty well made (or so the ask andy thread I found from googling "banana republic safari" told me).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases