or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 204  

post #3046 of 14525
the front pair
post #3047 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
We'll get you some nice shoe trees, when I am in Vienna.
Thanks, that would be soo cool! edit: Btw, if we are already at it could you also get me a new carpet and 1, 2 new pairs of boat-shoes now that you see how fucked up and torn they are...;D

Bohemian greetings, J.
post #3048 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post





the front pair


Impeccable my friend, these are the best sunglass purchases I've seen.
post #3049 of 14525
I think Jay-Z wore those in the "show me what you got" (or whatever its called) video. I like vintage glasses as well but once I see it on Mtv I gots to back out.
post #3050 of 14525
Are those the Archive Couture?
post #3051 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Are those the Archive Couture?
no idea man...they were made in 1967... mistinguette model
post #3052 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Impeccable my friend, these are the best sunglass purchases I've seen.

thanks man

the og's are sick
post #3053 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster.8 View Post
Cant post these in shoeporn ...

SantoniAMG, like these yoox @140€ in stores in France @ 420€







No they are not as good as other driving shoes @ heel N toe.
But nice none the less, and the detailing is excellent for a sneak IMO.
And personally the best combination of al the models i have seen in the range.


Speed

Dude, there's a pair of Puma out there that looks 99% like these. I bought them a few years ago for under $50. I'd even wager that Santoni copied the style from Puma, who copied the style from indoor cycling shoes. So, yeah, they're not "driving" shoes. Your money basically went to the AMG embroidery.
post #3054 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
no idea man...they were made in 1967... mistinguette model
I think those are the Archive Couture Model. The size of those frames look nice for a pair of prescription glasses.
post #3055 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome View Post
I think Jay-Z wore those in the "show me what you got" (or whatever its called) video. I like vintage glasses as well but once I see it on Mtv I gots to back out.

the aviators he was wearing arent the ones i posted...

and these arent really vintage cept i guess hte og

unless you are talking about the og's in the middle but i dont think he wore anything lik that in the video
post #3056 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I think those are the Archive Couture Model.

The size of those frames look nice for a pair of prescription glasses.

LK, I believe archive couture simply means bespoke glasses in these shapes made with vintage acetate and lens of your choice with optional resizing for an additional fee. I'm planning on getting the carl in a custom acetate/lens and having the bridge widened to fit since they're narrow.
post #3057 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
LK, I believe archive couture simply means bespoke glasses in these shapes made with vintage acetate and lens of your choice with optional resizing for an additional fee. I'm planning on getting the carl in a custom acetate/lens and having the bridge widened to fit since they're narrow.

yea i think thats right...
post #3058 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post





the front pair


are those apc's grey jeans? how do you like them, do they fit slim?
post #3059 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaQ View Post
are those apc's grey jeans? how do you like them, do they fit slim?

they are the new standard cut so yea theyre slim

i havnt tried the gray ones on yet but im guessing since they are the new standard they fit the same as the blue denim new standard jeans...
post #3060 of 14525
my new pick ups wicked fun argyle socks, that have these rubber things to keep em staying up, yes one is super pink =) some CK pants and CK army style jacket. BR slim fit dress shirts and dress pants two BR sweaters and polo type shirt, 2 diesel t shirts, barney cashmere red socks, two hugo boss sweaters taht are money in the bank!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases