or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 193  

post #2881 of 14525
[quote=pauliodotnet;886931]w00t for ferragamos






Where did you get the black ferragamos?
post #2882 of 14525
I'm pretty sure those were from the buying+selling forum..
post #2883 of 14525
I went a little crazy the last two months:



L-R, F-B:
APC cardigan
Acne tee
APC sweater
Acne cardigan
Adam henley
APC sweater/tie
DH 21cm
Nudie AJ
DH tee
Twenty Two Shoes Ernest

+NDG classic fit jean - not sure if I should keep
post #2884 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by cielo View Post
I went a little crazy the last two months:

[L-R, F-B:
APC cardigan
Acne tee
APC sweater
Acne cardigan
Adam henley
APC sweater/tie
DH 21cm
Nudie AJ
DH tee
Twenty Two Shoes Ernest

+NDG classic fit jean - not sure if I should keep

Yeah I also picked up that same APC tie, it's great
post #2885 of 14525
Just got a new pair of APC NS (NWT) for $90.
post #2886 of 14525
Filson briefcase, tan color. Bought it 1.5 hours ago and moved all of the stuff from my Timbuk2 into it. Already loving it. It is small but fits everything so well and compact, plus it is practically perfectly horizontal; you can swing it around and everything is there for the access. I wish it had ONE zipper pocket inside for unmentionables, but I love the two outside pockets -- perfect for newspapers and magazines.
post #2887 of 14525
@cielo, that's awesome. everything there is great
post #2888 of 14525
APC Rescues from Denim Bar. Shipped today
post #2889 of 14525
Each year like an Alzheimer's patient.
I went to the Barneys Warehouse Sale and again realized what is wrong with the middle class and the gay community.
But, at least I was able to find something I wanted from last season and never got around to buying.

Jil Sander navy wool gab ragalan sleeve cocoon overcoat


post #2890 of 14525
^terrible

every time you make a good purchase you follow it with ten bad ones

shame on you
post #2891 of 14525
^^That fits you terrible. If I had as much money as you, I'd be so well dressed. I am just glad you think you look good, that's good.
post #2892 of 14525
Upper class gays can afford to wear ill-fitting attire. Duh.
post #2893 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianVarick View Post
^^That fits you terrible. If I had as much money as you, I'd be so well dressed. I am just glad you think you look good, that's good.

It's a raglan shoulder with side seams that billow out...it's not supposed to be form fitting.
post #2894 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
^terrible

every time you make a good purchase you follow it with ten bad ones

shame on you

You wouldn't know good taste if it was licking your nuts.
post #2895 of 14525
Here is the fit on a model.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases