or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent purchases - Page 186  

post #2776 of 14525
Keykoo, they have it at burberry in bev hills also.

It's 2k. I believe his grey one is 2.5, both are from current spring collection.

Also, you're not supposed to post the gold tux shirt you bastard.
post #2777 of 14525
Oh really? I could've sworn I saw that exact same trench in stores during the F/W07 season.
post #2778 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post



Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
post #2779 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post



I had no idea Ghulkan was in the puffy shirt Seinfeld episode.
post #2780 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post


I want that.

Man do I hate you and the GA Burberry location for sucking soo much.
post #2781 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
I had no idea Ghulkan was in the puffy shirt Seinfeld episode.

well now you know

keep hatin
post #2782 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

you need to see it in person
post #2783 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
you need to see it in person


I have.
And I said to my boyfriend..."This will be bought at 75% off so some queen can brag to his friends he has a $X shirt...or it will end up at Fisch for the Hip".
post #2784 of 14525
I dare you to post that ruffled shirt in the Men's Clothing Forum. However, I do have the feeling that something as unique as that can probably be bought on sale.
post #2785 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
Theoretically it doesn't seem like it'd fly, but from this pic I'm curious to see what it looks like on you. I've got high hopes. Post in the WAYWN/T thread please.
post #2786 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
Theoretically it doesn't seem like it'd fly, but from this pic I'm curious to see what it looks like on you. I've got high hopes. Post in the WAYWN/T thread please.

ive nver posted a waywn pic and wont be posting one. sorry



socal,
are you trying to call me a queen?? i wouldnt pay 1k for this shirt. and i didnt buy it because it was retailed at 1k. it will probably go 70 off and i would of waited but i got a better deal now... but i dolikethe shirt. its not something you can wear often but its fun to have it!

and keep on hatin guys
post #2787 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I dare you to post that ruffled shirt in the Men's Clothing Forum.

However, I do have the feeling that something as unique as that can probably be bought on sale.


you can post it on my behalf
post #2788 of 14525
gulkhan you queen
post #2789 of 14525
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
ive nver posted a waywn pic and wont be posting one. sorry



socal,
are you trying to call me a queen?? i wouldnt pay 1k for this shirt. and i didnt buy it because it was retailed at 1k. it will probably go 70 off and i would of waited but i got a better deal now... but i dolikethe shirt. its not something you can wear often but its fun to have it!

and keep on hatin guys

Okay good at least you have some humour in regards to the shirt, which I think is neccesary.

Although, I don't understand the aversion to not posting a WAYWN pic when you're a "senior" memeber of a fashion forum.
It's like joining the NRA and having no desire to fire a gun.
post #2790 of 14525
Dear Socal,

Shut up bitch, the gold shirt was my idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I dare you to post that ruffled shirt in the Men's Clothing Forum.

However, I do have the feeling that something as unique as that can probably be bought on sale.

Exactly, only problem is I have to wait about 11 months for it to get marked down three times. I was wearing it around barneys last week after trying it on and some dude called me liberace. I'm tempted to post in MC only if they get angry.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Recent purchases